Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
His_Mannequin

Doom question

hi! I guess this is more of a ZDoom question but when you set your player as a female does the character actually look female? Just wondereing. Also are there any other female doom players out there because I am and I just wanted to know. Tanks!!!

It doesn't changed just based on that, but I'm sure there are skins you can download that make the space marine look female.

Nah, you need skins for that, it does alter msg sent in co op when you kill buddy xxxx needs to check her glasses etc :)
Other female Doomers spring to mind are Charlotte, Sentry, Modders, Bahdko,Zielak, Deathwarrior, any I missed guys?

only thing that chagnes are the msges, for example:
sympaca killed luie with her bfg

Originally posted by fodders
Nah, you need skins for that, it does alter msg sent in co op when you kill buddy xxxx needs to check her glasses etc :)
Other female Doomers spring to mind are Charlotte, Sentry, Modders, Bahdko,Zielak, Deathwarrior, any I missed guys?

Katarhyne? heh

You forgot Red_Warrior, though she's more into her Sonic stuff and her webcomic nowadays.

Originally posted by fodders

Kat, red_warrior, Ralphis, my mom (yes she plays DooM, on the PSX however), and um...wtf is her name? *snaps fingers* damnit, I can't remeber. It will come to me someday...oh yes its partygirl, I DMed her once.

Originally posted by Archvile64
Heh, Zaldy, you might catch Lüt if he doesn't reappear soon.

Disturbing to say the least.

If Lüt's gone for good, then I'll finally be able to mention NIN without causing a flamewar! Heh.

Oh yeah, didn't Liam leave for NewDoom? I think he left when he found out that I had become a mod.