Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Kid Airbag

Memberlist?

Hey, where did the memberlist go? It was availible as an option earlier, but it didn't work and now it's gone.

And for that matter, where did the search feature go, too?

Originally posted by the_Danarchist
R.I.P. Doomworld Elite

Dec. 2001 - Mar. 2002

Uhm, I'm pretty sure the memberlist was around for quite a while before December 2001.

Yes, but I invented the concept of a 'Doomworld Elite' back in November or December. Without the memberlist, however, there cannot be a Doomworld Elite.

Yes, but oh farking well.

This just in:

FROM HERE ON OUT I DECLARE THE DOOMWORLD ELITE OFFICIALY DEAD. I HEREBY REVOKE ALL CONNECTIONS WITH THIS IDEA AND THE MONSTER IT HAS BECOME. THERE IS NO TELLING JUST HOW MUCH OF THIS RECENT INFLUX OF SPAMMING IS MY FAULT AND HOW MUCH HAPPENED PURELY BY THE WHIMS OF CHAOS. SO BY POWER OF CREATOR, I HERBY ABOLISH DOOMWORLD ELITE FOREVER. NO MORE OF THIS ELITIST BULLCRAP TO DETERMINE WHO IS THE BEST VISA-VI POST COUNT RATHER THAN POST QUALITY. THIS IS OVER.

-D(A)N

Thank you and goodnight.

Originally posted by Zaldron
The list is still here, problem is there's no link to it.

So it's basically up to archvile to find =)

Originally posted by Lament
So it's basically up to archvile to find =)

Oh, so it's my job now??? :P

Huzzah! The Doomworld Elite is no more! Now there is little award for the überspammer.

There is no membership status thing anymore it seems. So I guess it's time to announce the famous 5000 posts thing :

I Must be Lüt