Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
snakeplisskenPMW

-PLEASE DELETE THIS POST-

perhaps if the the webhost editor of this wounderfull doomworld supported some sort of application or editor display that dose so in doomworlds fourm, one could aply basic networking javascript and C++ interface language; and threw wicth one could construct a basic minpulation into its format allowing for users whom only own the post, to delete there own... and only there own....

in any case im asking the eldergods to diminish this post to where ever they go when there delete upon request....

( i will be establishing an new post related to my new found knowledge of constructing 3D models for the implication to the GZDOOM engine...

Rest resurge... that the new establishment of this topic WILL take a much better formality, hopefuly on everybodys part.... )

-Snake B. Plissken-
"doomworldfowlif'

but hexon is just a format.. perhaps i do not know what your refuring to.. if you could just highlight.... i know for a fact... that 3d models CAN be maid and presented in a WAD. that has been constructed in zdoom (doom in hexon format) with doom biulder 2.0. i know this after playing stronghold and liberation; aplying the pk3 files as resourses in doom biulder configuration. and then inserting the models via things>decorate option. as filed to be presented...

so in theory, by makeing a small map, apply liberation 3d model thing, and testing it.... 3d models do present them sell in GZDOOM when makeing a wad zdoom(doom in hexon format))

its just amatter of understanding how to make a models... i need some one to bless me with there wisdom of prosess in makeing a 3d models for my maps

Sigvatr said:

hey man did you write the story for mock 2

He might not be an English speaker? He didn't say anything stupid in his post, he knows something about Doom editing, hes not retarded.

OP: you should still learn proper grammar if you want to be taken seriously here.

Models do not work in Zdoom, only in hardware accelerated ports (such as GZDoom). You can add models using a MODELDEF.

As far as I know, only MD2/MD3 models are supported by any source port. Just search google for "MD2 model editor" or something like that and you'll find what you're looking for. Milkshape 3D is one, and I think that Blender can export as an MD2.

There's an important difference between "not knowing" and "not trying". The former is fine, the latter is purposefully being a burden to others.

When I see someone starting all sentences with lower case characters, using random numbers of dots for punctuation and misspelling a five-letter word that happens to be the name of the game he's playing/editing, I can't help but think the guy just isn't putting that much effort into being understandable. YMMV and all that, but I don't think you're helping him by condoning his attitude.

I didn't want to condone his attitude, I was just trying to correct him lightly and nudge him in the right direction without starting some sort of argument over his grammar. I know that its highly unlikely, but I've seen posts like this made by people who were just non-English speakers.

you might try...not putting. random, punctuation marks.... in places where they dont' be...long it would make you easier. to understand.. also something.... about hexon..

ya well i wish i could say its that easy.... how do you UV map a model useing blender.... its not realy that easy... pluse... this video just shows a guy makeing some model and no where confines him UV mapping the object of texturaliy defineing his object... these things are NEEDED actions when it comes to exporting a model in MD3 or md2 format

ya UV mapping... BLENDER dose not let you export in MD2 or MD3 format unless the model has been properly uv mapped... proper UV mapping evdently is nessasry when ettempting to export in these formats due to there nature. uv maping evdently is like the splitting down of the object like onto a flate serface that serface is then used to determin the locations of textures on a multiple sided object... i have no clue how to do this with blender.... i guess im wishing for to much.. cause i guess im just wishing for some expert who has done 3d models in gzdoom to come along and hold my hand... cause evdently i do not understand this...

snakeplisskenPMW said:

whats the most proper application to use in conception...

Heh. I'll give you an answer, but it won't be the one you're after.

"okay well... i guess im gonna ettempt in makeing my own 6 sided object. i feel that if i can at the least make a 3d model of a box, and get it work, that it would most deff. aim me in the right direction. i know the MODELDEF tutorials in and out... and im very familiar with slumpED and apply the proper MODELDEF script... the problem is in developing an proper md3 file.. ( or is it md2 for gzdoom?)
i mean... could some body tell me the best means of makeing a custom md3 ( or do i need md2 for gzdoom ) model.
im sure there are those whom will read this whom have themselves Succeeded in the past in implementing a Feasible method that derived in themselves makeing and aply there own custom 3d models.
so, takeing into count the prosess of UV mapping the object for need in textural deffinition; what IS the most feasible method in makeing an MD2 ( or MD3) file..."

( okay and i can completely understand the concept of takeing someone seriousely. how can one be considered in such a community if they can't take themselves and there work seriousely i.e. in my case my spelling would reflect a level of respect for the line of work you guys do here at doomworld... well rest asure ( or not idk...) that i take the development of doom wads and resourse engine with the determination of the up-most highest echelons of meaning to that of the very reson why people like us do what we do... and with that, yes ill be reflecting it from now on in my spelling)

okay then.. well i think i have came up with a solution to my problem... at the same time i would like to take this momment to ask... any possibly 3d moddelers or those with exsperince in makeing custom md3 files... if they would be willing to take part in an gzdoom project.

in this im looking for some one willing to make 3d models or present 3d models that they would be willing to let me use in the development with my project.

its a long shot... but hey... who knows maby some one is willing to help

PM me if there is any willers

snakeplisskenPMW said:

in this im looking for some one willing to make 3d models or present 3d models that they would be willing to let me use in the development with my project.

How much are you paying?

i can only propose privet contracting nothing over an table... and i can pay in VISA gift cards.. procure some results, an ya get payed up front...but then again; i cant say this, becuse that would be admiting failure... yes it would be a easy way out but i think ill figure it out. im gonna come up with a new set of questions tomarrow. ill be postem here...

hey is any one use to blender... any body who uses it often; willing to help me out... i have a 600 sum sided model u maid in blender but i did not properly UV map it.. is there any one out there. that i can send this model to, that would be willing to export it to md3 format NOTE: it may involve haveing to UV map the object.