Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
keithktam

why cybernatic demon??

PRIMEVAL said:

"And on the 9th day, God said 'Let there be cybernetic enhancements on all Demons,' and they came to be, and God said it was good.' -- Romero 3:12

Win

DuckReconMajor said:

Except that the Spider Mastermind "Masterminded" the invasion, and with a pointed metal leg, led the demons into the portal to Deimos base.

Technology from already conquered worlds/realities, perhaps?

Vaporizer said:

imps throw fire and cacos spit ball lightning.

I suppose you're also going to tell me mancubus shoot giant fireballs??!???!???!?1?

StupidBunny said:

I always wondered whether the Spider Mastermind originated as some sort of immobile, gigantic brain being, and later had itself affixed to its robotic platform with autoshotgun as a means of providing mobility and self-defense. This, of course, is the same question as whether there are any 100% organic, base mancubi, arachnotrons, cyberdemons,etc.

i always fantasize that the cyber-demon was one of the leader of the demon, and was wounded badly somehow, that why the demon retreated from Earth/Mars, and some how through the use of human cybernetic technology, CD would be able again, and lead the invasion with the spidermastermind possibly had the same problem as CD.

and just for a side note, for all we know the brain of the SM might well be the brain of Satan, lol. just evolved to over-sized, and dropped out....

I think they stole the technology to enhance themselves. I like to think that originally the spider mastermind moved around on stubby tentacles, hovered or was even carried. The Cyberdemon was probably pretty tough even without cybernetic enhancements, maybe it had "magic" attacks like the Barons but the rockets are more powerful.

Heh, i remember ages ago we had a thread about the various monsters and some otaku was making up totally technological descriptions for all of the demons... like the Pain Elemental was built of a cloud of nanobots carrying a teleporter around or something.

Maes said:

And the cacodemon has a poop chute.

Technician said:

Both the Caco and Pains have an anus along with a vagina.

what the fuck is wrong with you guys

what the fuck

i mean holy shit

Technician said:

Both the Caco and Pains have an anus along with a vagina.

Are you sure about that? I think it's a splanch and a bolvidum instead.