Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
valhallaist

Help me out with adding custom monsters

I was watching this video on how to add custom monsters using doombuilder and Xwe. I have a problem with what he says at 1:27.

I'm supposed to go to things mode and choose an option called "health", which is right underneath "decorations". His doombuilder obviously has this option, but I don't see it anywhere. There is nothing after "decorations". HELP!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbQNuGvBreo

I did this too a few hours ago.
First off you add all the things from the Monster-Wad into your doom-Wad.
Then i clicked on the DECORATE-Lump of the Monster and saw the Actornumber.
Then i opened Doombuilder and typed it in in Thingmode Tagnumber.
Then the Afrit appeared.

If you have the monster WAD already downloaded, and are using doom builder then when you open up the WAD and the map options menu appears, click the "add resource" button on resources sub section then browse and add the monster wad here.

The monster you have added will then be acceptable from the DECORATE category in the things menu.

Bobsklim IV said:

If you have the monster WAD already downloaded, and are using doom builder then when you open up the WAD and the map options menu appears, click the "add resource" button on resources sub section then browse and add the monster wad here.

The monster you have added will then be acceptable from the DECORATE category in the things menu.

Gah, I don't see a DECORATE category. I'm using Doombuilder 2 by the way.