Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
magicsofa

Day of Mourning

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Or at least, everyone who's engaging in massive amounts of gluttony today :D

I'm thankful for my friends who distract me such that I have so much work to do this weekend I'm going back to school early.

I'm also thankful that my ancestors whipped out their huge dicks on the 'mericas so now I can shit in a toilet and listen to my MP3 player.

I'm also thankful that instead of presents, this particular holiday is for real about spending time with family and people you love and getting super drunk and sneaking off with my little brother to smoke weed.

What are you thankful for?

What a great day to be sick on...

Happy DrinkingTurkeyMoviePassingoutdrunkGames Day!

Edit : I'm thankful that we have forums with an edit function, because I realised after typing my previous post that it could be seen as a jab on American culture, which I didn't intend for it to be.

Happy SpendTimeWithCousinsAndGetDrunk Day!

Err, I meant, uh, Thanksgiving. Yeah, that one. It is always good to see family though so I do like the holiday :)

Happy double thanksgiving for me. Due to conflicting work schedules, my family has decided to celebrate today with big juicy steaks, and then hold a proper thanksgiving dinner tomorrow night complete with fried turkey, stuffing, green beans, mashed potatoes, gravy, cranberry sauce, pecan pie, and the works.

Ninjalah said:

I'm thankful for ham, to replace that dreadful dry mess of poultry they call turkey.

dry? You can't cook it right, son? ;P

Csonicgo said:

dry? You can't cook it right, son? ;P

Nope. No, but my family collectively helps cook it, and I swear it's never been "good" in my personal experience.

Plus, Ham + Pineapples + Brown sugar? Come on.

You guys are all crazy. Thanksgiving was more than a month ago! Your version is too close to Christmas. :p

I'm thankful that American culture allows me to make jabs at American culture... :D

I'm also in Canada, so TG was in October for me. But I hate that it was TG today in the US because there was a football game on tv instead of JUDGE JUDY. >:[

TimeOfDeath said:

I'm also in Canada, so TG was in October for me. But I hate that it was TG today in the US because there was a football game on tv instead of JUDGE JUDY. >:[

I know, right?

Snakes said:

I'm thankful that a system of ownership has kept my land from ever being taken from me.

I'm thankful I don't have to work for Red Lobster anymore. I'm also thankful that I finally made it home after two days of being stranded by the snowstorm, and that I didn't lose anything like my friend who lost his house and both of his cars due to a falling tree.