Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cyberturtle

It sounds like the mancubus says something whenn it attacks...

Don't you think so to? Before he launches his attack of fiery death, it sounds like hes uttering something? Does anyone know what hes saying, or is he just babbling?

"Ha Oahu!" is more or less what I always hear. Not that that's what I think they're actually saying since that makes absolutely no sense if it is.

StupidBunny said:

"Ha Oahu!" is more or less what I always hear. Not that that's what I think they're actually saying since that makes absolutely no sense if it is.

You're talking about the first sound (dsmanit ?mancubus init?) they make, which is also what I hear.

But cyberturtle is talking about the sound before he launches his attack of fiery death, which is the second one,(dsmanatk (mancubus attack)) which says this.

I'm leaving.

I'm sure that the 8-bit, 11 KHz fidelity sample FULLY conveys what the Mancubus -and any other monster- was meant to "say" in a totally unambiguous and clear manner.

I ask the wife what she thinks the Mancubus says.

"I dunno."

So I press her to come up with something...

"Barack Obama."

oh hell no sumbitch now i gotta go back and find who said that...

DuckReconMajor said in another thread :

Anyone who doesn't think our president is the anti-christ needs to listen to the Mancubus

BARRROCK O BAAMUH

:::runs off to tell a Mancubus exactly how he feels:::

It also sounds like "George Bush"

GWEORHGWE BOO-OOSH.

I think we found ourselves a new forced internet meme. Expect to see Youtube flooded with videos of the Mancubus saying the names of unpopular politicians/corporations/4chan fags.

AFAIK only 3 of the enemies actually "speak". The archvile says "whyyyy" as it dies, the Wolfenstein soldiers say german phrases, and the bossbrain says you-know-what backwards.

I still think the Pain Elemental says "Roh-mehhh-roh" when it sees you. I think Bobby Prince snuck it in :P

Pain Elemental upon sight seems to be saying "oh hell no".
Before a mancubus launches its attack, it clearly says "I'm your momma".

StupidBunny said:

"Ha Oahu!"

LOL! The Mancubus is sooo fat, couldn't he be a mutant Sumo fighter from Japan? :D

I always thought Mancubus said "I'm your mom!" I'd be all like "Fuck off!" and SSG the crap out of it! ........ =)