Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fredrik

The Doomworld Custom Themes Thread

I've linked to two of mine already: doomworld.com/fredrik/dw/test.css and doomworld.com/fredrik/dw/halfblue/test.css

Here's a base for a third: doomworld.com/fredrik/dw/brown.png (I may or may not finish it, depends on whether people like brown or not).

The .css'es above are basically just color modifications of the standard theme (I did change the water because I don't like it). I intend to create some original themes in the future, more graphical, high-tech, based on various DOOM textures, etc. I might even make a "Fredrik-style" one - green and blue on white background :D.

If you have made any themes yourself, please post them here and people will know where to find them. It would also be really cool to hear ideas for themes (I could try making some of them if no one else feels like it).

In any case, great thanks to our fabulous local Doomworld webmaster Andrew "Linguica" Stine, for providing us with such an excellent theme feature!

Those are cssilicous!

I'm using halfblue right now. You should create an RTC-3057 theme :P hmm. A Hell theme would be nice :)

I should point out a bug with the current implementation of the customizable style sheets. Apparently, themes that are not in DW's official list don't apply to the forums. Ling ought to fix this soon.

Originally posted by Fredrik
I should point out a bug with the current implementation of the customizable style sheets. Apparently, themes that are not in DW's official list don't apply to the forums. Ling ought to fix this soon.

He ought to put the best css' in the "official" list

Originally posted by Maonth
Those are cssilicous!

I'm using halfblue right now. You should create an RTC-3057 theme :P hmm. A Hell theme would be nice :)

The red theme is as close as it gets, at least for the forums anyway. That's what I use.

Originally posted by Archvile64
The red theme is as close as it gets, at least for the forums anyway. That's what I use.

I'll try it out.

Originally posted by pritch
someone make one from DW's very first design so I can be all retro :)

good idea. Didn't it have the nav. bar to the left?

Originally posted by Doom-Child
How do you set these style sheets as the default for just one page?

DC

I don't think that's possible

How do you define swedish art?

ever-so-slightly retarded :)

Originally posted by pritch

ever-so-slightly retarded :)

Hmm... what am I supposed to say here...

Originally posted by Doom-Child
What, so I'd have to use that color scheme for every page?

DC

If you really wanted to, you could use two different browsers and visit the pages you want your first theme for with the first browser, and the pages you want to view with your other theme in the second browser.

Hmm... what am I supposed to say here...

not as retarded as your mom, duh.

Originally posted by Archvile64
If you really wanted to, you could use two different browsers and visit the pages you want your first theme for with the first browser, and the pages you want to view with your other theme in the second browser.

heh. You'd REALLY have to want to, to do that!

I like the half blue... I think I'll make one later on since I don't like the that's listed in the menu.

Originally posted by orion
I like the half blue... I think I'll make one later on since I don't like the that's listed in the menu.

You don't like UGLY? O_o