Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Crendowing

Heh

How often do you run into another DW member on zdaemon/csdoom or whatever MP program you use?

Yes Archy, the little DM session we had earlier today inspired this.

Pretty often, but it's usually the same people like Deathz0r and knorton. A lot of IRCers I find on there, though.

Heh, I wasn't playing good today. Probably something to do with the fact that I randomly have a day about one in every twenty days where I am dead tired and get migraines for no apparant reason, and today was one of those days. Ugh.

hey i did better than you, hehe, i got like at least 10 frags or above agains nc, but i remember esox used to be more hardcore like than nc, the score last time i had with esox is 50-8, around a year ago.

Some people , upon getting ass raped by NC_ds or Knorton give up or sulk or leave the game, it's a fact I have proven many times over the years...you can only improve your play by playing people that are better than you. Playing someone of less or equal skill is detrimental to your skills, so if you are getting raped, and I do often, stick in there, it hurts, God it hurts :), but it's helpful :).Oh, and just because someone is beating you and you used to beat everyone in your school/office/prison cell, does not mean they are cheating, unless you are playing Death0rz :), it's no good sending a load of abuse

Some people , upon getting ass raped by NC_ds or Knorton give up or sulk or leave the game, it's a fact I have proven many times over the years...

i've also seen that with my two eyes.

you can only improve your play by playing people that are better than you.

which is why i play Knorton a lot, especially with my 'suicidal' (as skitz put it as once) ping.

Playing someone of less or equal skill is detrimental to your skills,

this is why kiddies, you shouldn't play zdaemon for longer than a hour a day.

so if you are getting raped, and I do often, stick in there, it hurts, God it hurts :), but it's helpful :).

but some newbies i play don't understand that.

Oh, and just because someone is beating you and you used to beat everyone in your school/office/prison cell, does not mean they are cheating, unless you are playing Death0rz :),

that's the last time i'm saying anything about checking out hacks.

it's no good sending a load of abuse

especially when you're playing toke.

Originally posted by deathwarrior
until you play against people who play seriously and you get your ass kicked.

Ummmmmm....I already did, that's why I say it kicks.

He kinda acted like a dick when I didn't know how to play DogTag.

But other than that, he's an incredible Doom player.

Originally posted by Crendowing
Oh Christ...not another md2 avatar!

Heh, the caco is even worse than the demon...the demon sorta looks funny, while the caco is just plain queer.

Heh, I don't do very badly against nc I think.. it's much worse against ocelot... 50-7 is not an unusual score...

well i could beat nc in some maps when its a ffa game, but never able to play with nc in a serious game unless i moved to finland or had a better connection. The most serios game ive played with nc back in doomserv was 20 -25, but nc didn't like it very much cuz' it was on dup5, hahah

I doubt that murderer is someone whos new to zdaemon, must be someone among us was trying to disguise, could be dom, 187, toke, skitz, or timelord