Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fredrik

OK damnit, I gotta admit... I was the one who did it

I was the one who created well-known masterpieces such as Vrack, Vrack II and Castle of Eternal Carrot in the Sky!

I hope my inspiration comes back to me soon so I can get more work done on my current 19 projects :)

Originally posted by Fredrik
I was the one who created well-known masterpieces such as Vrack, Vrack II and Castle of Eternal Carrot in the Sky!

I hope my inspiration comes back to me soon so I can get more work done on my current 19 projects :)

Ok. I gotta admit. You got me there!

[B]I was the one who created well-known masterpieces such as Vrack, Vrack II and Castle of Eternal Carrot in the Sky!

Stop promoting yourself, you fradsickle! :)

Would you believe this? Lüt's supposed death Inspired me to make a GOOD level (*gasp!* A good level!?! amazing!) and to give it to him.

It's good that you're admitting these awful things now, fred :P

Wow, this thread is almost as good as the newdoom forums. Are you guys not feeling well?

I know how to get things heated up.

I love Legacy, its easily the best port for Doom especially for editing. All my wads will be made specially for Legacy and all my old ones will be modified so you will need Legacy to use them. hahaha

How could you do such a thing?

19 projects!! That's some commitment,what's top of the list? I hope its Vrack3!(You gotta finish it sooner or later, even Boom has it's limits!)I'm partial to a bit of Vrack,2 probably being in my all time top 5,an' I've waded through some...
It must be difficult not to burn yourself out and keep your creativity with such a workload,how do you do it?

Ah I see! When somebody asks him about one of the 19 projects he just says he's working on one of the other 18,ingenious!

Anybody who didn't see dat joke comin should be slapped with a WET dead fish, while da NUZZLE cult has their way with him/her!
:P

Originally posted by Zaldron
He did already, remember the "more projects than NiGHTMARE" deal?

sort of. Link?

I've started/joined 3 new projects the last few weeks. Anyway... Mordeth is on top of the list now, followed by two secret projects and Vrack 3.

I've started/joined 3 new projects the last few weeks. Anyway... Mordeth is on top of the list now, followed by two secret projects and Vrack 3.

which ones?

Originally posted by Submerge
heh, wanna join my project, fred? Bring it up to 20?
just kidding.

19 + 3 = 22