Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Technician

Doom Is 17 and Still Sexy!

Why no thread? Am I a blind idiot? Do I have nothing better to do at 2:08 am?

It's been a great seventeen, obsessive years.

Welp, back to my perversions.

I might have had a nice mapset to submit in time for this were it not for my computer's total hard drive failure. :( That not withstanding, happy birthday, Doom. I'll be around for the next one.

Happy birthday Doom! Oh god, I was 11 when I started this and still I love you ^^

...I just realized that Doom shared more lifetime with me than any girl ever could... YAY FOR DOOM :D

I guess for the occasion I could fire up DosBox and play through the original doom stright up. The graphics will be horrible but will be nice to re-experience, since I haven't done that like... forever. Happy B-Day Doom!

Happy birthday Doom!

It was sixteen years ago when I made my first steps in Hangar and "beat the big badasses and cleaned out the moon base" for the first time. I have changed a lot since then, but I still love playing Doom. Long live the best game of all time.

DoomF4nG4mer said:

Happy Birthday DooM!! I will celebrate by playing zdoom from map01 to map32!

What about the other 14 levels :( :(

and the funny: I'm 17 years old too! :D the official beta relased 2 weeks before my birth (the first week of October 1993, as I remember) and I was 1,5 month old, when the game relased :)

Creaphis said:

http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/1227/pbfbirthday.jpg

win

hbd, your former humans and your crate mazes, your halls of fire and your charred surfaces of hell, your deep secret passages and your mysterious demonic laboratories, your elusive otherworldly power ups, your trusty old reliable weapons, your blistering speed and agility all still continue to entertain me after all these years. Has it only been 17? Feels like a lifetime. Thank ye gods of doom!

Shiiiiit... Need to find some free time to play one those damn IWADS today. Fucking finals and work.