Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
madk

Compression 1024

Khorus said:

You really shouldn't be handing out for all the community to play your work, just enjoy the process of creating your wad.

I do this! :) However, I upload some pictures, when I finished a map, of course.

Katamori said:

EDIT:
Because I deleted... there was only few men, who tried it...

Note: becoming a rookie mapper for an old computer game is not, contrarily to expectation, the path to instantaneous fame, fortune and adulation.

If you are joining this community only for attention, as you seem to, be ready to be disappointed.

Gez said:

Note: becoming a rookie mapper for an old computer game is not, contrarily to expectation, the path to instantaneous fame, fortune and adulation.

If you are joining this community only for attention, as you seem to, be ready to be disappointed.

Usually in my life, I'm ready to be disappointed. Because my life is unlucky (like Earl Hickey's life from My name is Earl), but it's another topic...

Let's stop derailing the thread. Why am I still the only one with any finished maps?

You initiated the thread. It only makes sense that you care about it the most. And it's only been three days.

madk said:

Let's stop derailing the thread. Why am I still the only one with any finished maps?

Because I map slow.