Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Xaser

TurboCharged ARCADE! -- The Sequel Episode!

- TurboCharged ARCADE! - The Sequel Episode! [requires ZDoom]
DOWNLOAD from /idgames

Here's a surprise early Christmas gift to you all. From the makers (plus one) of the original TcA episode comes an all new something or another featuring things and stuff and whatnot! Also, screenshots!

Get it here, if you somehow haven't nabbed it already from the link at the top of the page.

Have fun, and comment away!

Yay! I loved the first one. I tried some of the maps and they did not disappoint (I do not want to spoil it for others so I will not go into details). I will have to finish the rest tomorrow - it is way past bedtime here.

Stuck in map02 after opening red door.

Edit: Demolitionism is my favorite, but it has a small problem. Souls can get between the barrels in the Dead Train Station making them impossible to kill.

I love it! But...

Belial said:

Stuck in map02 after opening red door.

Same here.

Also, am I supposed to be able to move in Demolitionism? It starts with me falling through a bridge of burning barrels and getting trapped forever. Never mind, I was able to fix this by turning off "actors are infinitely tall." Still, maybe you could force this setting in MAPINFO.

Also, after leaving my house in the Shitmas adventure the game enters an infinite loop of camera movements and never lets me do anything again. Never mind, this problem's gone away all on its own. It's a Shitmas miracle!