Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hellbent

What doom projects are you looking forward to?

I remember there was one not too long ago that was pretty hot: it had a modified city sky and a lot of people were really excited about it. I don't remember the name of the thread or what happened to it. Dunno if I've given enough info for anyone to recall?

I'm actually really looking forward to the italian's stuff seeing the light of day. Honestly, that thread really piqued my interest, not to mention the italian to english is hilarious. Vins for the wins.

What you looking forward to?

My maps to be accepted in final version of your project and my pl map to be impressed by joshy :p

Hellbent: You might be thinking of Rustpoint. Either that or this, which was pretty hard to ignore. :P

I'm eagerly awaiting the release of:

1994 Tune-up challenge
Doom 2 Unleashed
Killian Reed
Plutonia Revisited
TNT 2: Devilution
UAC Ultra 2
Vela Pax

I do hope for these to get released quite soon, and am confident they will be, thanks to the regular activity on the part of their respective authors... though there are many, many more projects which I fear will not soon see the light of day because the people behind them have seemingly disappeared or not updated in a long while. :( Take a look at almost anything on wadsinprogress.info, basically.

plutonia:revisited, kamasutra2, smartct, the tune-up project, cchest4... and the final version of rjspace :P

While there's a lot of great stuff in the pipeline, much of which has already been mentioned here, personally more than anything I'm just looking forward to getting at least one of my own major projects finished and released this year.

Pokemon Doom
Doom 2 Unleashed PCORF
1994 tune-up

but i think the last two there's not more to wait until a month or two, maybe...

Plutonia Revisited
TNT2: Devilution
Doom II Unleashed
Doom The Way Id Did

I would like to map for both TNT2 and Doom The Way Id Did as soon as I finish this map for Plutonia Revisited. Gotta love vanilla maps.

Jimmy91 said:

I do hope for these to get released quite soon, and am confident they will be, thanks to the regular activity on the part of their respective authors...

If I respond to that I fear it will hurt your feelings. 8[

Anyway, I have a few:

Plutonia Revisited
UAC Ultra 2
1994 Tune-up Project
Unloved II

Doom The Way id Did
UAC Ultra 2
Scythe X!
Deus Vult II: Second edition
1994 Tune-up Challenge
Vela Pax

There are various others as well (pretty much all those mentioned in the Cacowards) but I'm more interested in what's on the immediate horizon. Not all too keen on TNT2: Devolution although I hope for a prompt release in the near-ish future. Also, I would have said Jenesis, but that little beauty's just been loosed!

rtc-3057 part 2...stop with the doom3
dark plutonia...stop being emo
knee-deep in KDIZD...stop being lazy (lol)
deus vult 2 proper full-length...stop spending all your mapping time sucking dick

Arcane DooM, TNT 2: Devilution, Iori's E1 replacement, UAC Ultra 2, one of Essels major projects getting released ;), Mordeth... and I'm also looking forward to being able to finish a map that doesn't totally suck, although don't hold your breath for that last one.

Deus Vult II's Next Update
Sunder's Next Update
Vaporware
HPack
CC4
Progressive Fiction Project
Plutonia Revisited
The Shores of ZDoom
Vela Pax

And, of course, Mordeth and Doom Millennium.

EDIT: OH! I forgot, that new texture project by Sigvatr. (Or however you spell his name) Did that ever go anywhere?

Speed of Doom 7

But seriously, is there a Kama Sutra 2 in the making?? If so; FUCK YEAH!!

Also really looking forward to Doom 2 Unleashed and Plutonia Revisited.

and Dark Plutonia :(:(

Vela Pax is looking outstanding, can't wait to play it. I'm also really interested in the 1994 Tune-Up project.

I'll admit the only one I'm really looking for is Vaporware. Though maybe I shouldn't hope too much for it to be released anytime soon, given how EE still doesn't have UDMF support. :/

Also interested in Kristus' Hexen project and TSoZD. I hope HPack will turn out well, too.

Unloved II
UAC Ultra 2
CChest4
Doom The Way id Did
TNT2: Devilution
Plutonia Revisited
Vela Pax (if I can run it)

Shaping up to be a great lineup next year.

doom id style, maybe throw in some cut maps
rtc 3057
foreverhood
dark7
a jokewad that has a serious aspect to it while maintaining comedic styling

Doom the way Id did
Plutonia Revisited Community Project
1994 tune-up challenge
Sunder Episode 2
Community Chest 4

And of course:
Progressive Fiction (with the not-that-certain title Hadephobia)

I'd like to see:

Community Chest 4
Plutonia Revisted
Pcorf Community Project
Doom the way id did
Vela Pax

all getting releases soon. Particularly CChest4, as its been in-the-making for ages, and a lot of newer community projects are already nearly finished.

Unloved 2 should be quite nice, and although I'm not a huge Evilution fan, TNT2 should be worth a look-in too. If Kama Sutra 2 is going anywhere, I'd love to see that.

- Unloved 2
- Hpack
- TSOZD
- City of the damned III

and in terms of maps currently being expanded, or long dormant projects

- Phocas Island 2.5
- Full version of Deux Vult II
- Eternal Doom IV (the full game, or at least another large demo pack!)
- RTC-3057 completed - Even just a one level demo, I just want to play more of this project! :(