Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
baronofheck82

Sugar plums my ass

Since it's that most wonderful/depressing time of the year (or close to it), I had to ask: what does everyone think they're getting for Christmas?
So far as I can tell, I won't be getting a damn thing :D

Little bit of clothing, maybe some money/gift cards, maybe a new gas tank, fuel line, and fuel injector for my car.... the last three aren't likely.
EDIT: Maybe a cheap video camera. It's no secret that I want one, so maybe.

The horrible christmas music that plays in stores (god help the poor employees that have to endure it.. even though its practically relief from the normal onslaught of phil collins and other politically correct elevator music that rains down like a choking mist of throw up) and the stupid little jpgs of presents and wreaths on ecommerce sites are all part of the corporate propaganda to keep the completely retarded charade of horribly mutated and misplaced reciprocity and mass tree slaughter going. The real spirit of christmas comes later when all the trees are laying beside the curbs for the trash trucks to pick up, street after street after street. But they were grown JUST FOR christmas so its ok! Just like it would be ok to grow some test tube babies for the explicit purpose of sexual slavery, its not like any real trees or humans would be harmed. Its one retarded organization, corporations selling stuff, piggybacking like a virus on top of another retarded organization, twue beweevers of Jebus. Of course centuries from now we'll doubtlessly have some holiday starring frodo baggins instead of jebus. I've been wearing a shirt that says "gay nigger jesus" throughout the holidays so far just to troll people. It came in handy when my boss tried to fire me for dismantling the store sound system so I could accuse him of religious descrimination of my shirt. Stupid people in large groups strike again.

I want an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle.

For the past 12 years or so I've told my entire family that I don't want anything, because I don't need any more "stuff" and other assorted useless trinkets. But some of them are mind-bogglingly persistent and continue to buy me shit...If I were to guess based on the past couple years then I'll probably get a shirt and 3-4 bottles of wine because someone saw me drinking a glass of wine once so I must like it a lot...

gggmork said:

ranting and raving and gnashing o' teeth

Hey hey hey, whoa whoa whoa, calm down dude...just a simple question. Put that SSG down real slow-like. Everything will be alright...I think :D

Wired Evil D-Pad Xbox 360 controller with 4 buttons on the back so I don't have to take my fingers on the analog stick, with Evil Sticks, and a blue Ring of Light.
Hi-Speed USB hub for mah XBox
Black Flag - The First Four Years

I was going to get a paid pre-order for the 3DS, but I don't care about it anymore.

And speaking of not caring, if you're wondering about the controller, I'm sick of waiting for the Razer Onza.

A very used laptop (it cost like $20) with a serial port so I can connect my Commodore 64 to it and play very old games.

Snowboard bindings. I hope.

Also new boots (for trudging in snow - I have nice shoe-boots so the backs aren't high enough)

Also tools

Coopersville said:

Drunk

Also this

gggmork said:

phil collins

Hey, Phil Collins is awesome.

Christmas Shoes

You'd like to hear Patton Oswalt's take on that horrible song.

@ gggmork & bucket:
It's posts like these that get me reaching for that "like" button (too bad I can't find one).

I asked for Windows 7 for Christmas; now I just have to figure out what to get for my family. I'm used to being deployed in the middle east around this time, but now I don't have any excuse not to celebrate Christmas. It totally effing blows.

Just found out I'm getting the newest Wolfenstein. Now to "forget" about it before Christmas.

Also, you'll shoot your eye out, Craigs.

Coopersville said:

Drunk

As per tradition, I'm expecting at least 5 beers from my family... Probably in 750 mL bottles or 22 oz. bombers. Plus, there's a good chance there will be an alcohol content of 6% and higher, probably more like 8-12 for each beer.

So yeah, this.

I hope I get new socks.

...and...and...a blowgun!

WAIT! These come in chocolate?! Put me down for two!

EDIT: removed link
Not sure if I like the looks of that string hangin' down, though. Just my luck. X[