Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Technician

Lunar Eclipse

What's the worst thing that can happen, an AndrewB misses a Lunar eclipse? We can live with that.

What's the worst thing that can happen? Maes misses an opportunity to make another joke about AndrewB's custom title? I can live with that.

Stuck my head out at about 1:30 to see the moon partially eclipsed. Then mosied on over to the garage to grab some beers and proceeded to go back inside and get drunk.

Can't really remember the rest of it but I'm pretty sure I didn't go back outside the rest of the evening since it was so damn cold.

Abyssalstudios1 said:

I was watching it, gleefully ignoring my friend who insisted that Genesis 1:14 meant that the eclipse meant some sort of disaster.

I hope you made a rebound the next day stating his book is full of shit.

Abyssalstudios1 said:

I was watching it, gleefully ignoring my friend who insisted that Genesis 1:14 meant that the eclipse meant some sort of disaster.

No offense to your friend, but those total religious fanatics are something else sometimes.

The skies here were clear, I even pondered getting some photos of the full moon, but I forgot all about the eclipse :-P

AndrewB said:
I couldn't be bothered to stay up. If someone could notify me the next time a lunar eclipse occurs during the day, I'll definitely watch.

I wish there were more solar eclipses at night, so the sun wouldn't hurt my eyes.

I totally forgot about the eclipse, but will surely remember the date for as long as i live.

My dear Mother passed away on 21. dec. 2010.

She loved the day of winter-solstice and both the date and the event will have a special significance for me too now.

Merry Christmas...