Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ralphis

Double Impact (the project formerly known as Untitled Doom 1 Project)

Talvi said:

Needs more (better?) detailing.

But anyway if it has just Doom 1 monster it can be a bit boring, those enemies are just too easy to kill.

Nothing at all wrong with the detail.

I'm really looking forward to seeing this get released...!

Screenshots look great Rottking.
Also that's an interesting sky texture that y'all are using.

Holy god i forgot this was serious. Awesome!

The sky is cool. It looks sick in that screen with the Soulsphere. Definitely looking forward to playing this. Good luck guys!

This looks fun and not needlessly bogged down with OCD attention to detail -classic, Doom fun. I'm looking forward to it.

These [screenshots] are looking [good]. [Seriously].

I am also working on a Doom1 E1 replacement. But when I see theese screens I seriously feel like quiting. I don't have half the awesome detail and outdoor areas you've got.

I'm waiting for this!

We fit a ton of secrets into every nook and cranny of these maps! Also, it'll probably be pretty damn fun to speed run for those that are into that sort of thing.

Almost done...

We're almost done! We need someone with some skills to hook us up with a titlepic and credits picture in a doom-y style though so if anybody can help us out with this, please drop me or RottKing a line!

We'll be going through the final testing phase here real soon, including some coop sessions.

Top left is my favorite, I'd like to see a version that has the letters even less transparent though