My Site

Design = good
Content = medium
Content for = newbies
Spelling = poor
Pictures = broken
Overall = 6 out of 10

Originally posted by Zaldron
No it's not. Opera's not sizing the font correctly.

Everything is perfectly OK on about 99% of sites I visit. Blaming the browser is a poor excuse for bad HTML.

The menu is similarily fudged in Mozilla, too. The conclusion: Laimiz simply doesn't know that browsers other than IE exist.

Originally posted by Lament
The menu is similarily fudged in Mozilla, too. The conclusion: Laimiz simply doesn't know that browsers other than IE exist.

Good for him.

It depends on the country you're in too. For example here in Spain about 95% of the browsers are IE so most people aren't going to worry about the rest.

What does annoy me though, is when poeple assume a high resolution: the typical" this site is best viewed at 1024*768" or something like that. I use less.:-(

Originally posted by Lament

I know shit exists but that doesn't mean I have to look at it.

sorry for that serif font. I know there are enough other browsers, guys. I wonder what would happen if I change it to arial font?
i've got some html experience and I will fix that.
I also know that i suck at spelling and stuff, the info is also for newbies.... hmmm...
thanks for letting me know! :)

It depends on the country you're in too. For example here in Spain about 95% of the browsers are IE so most people aren't going to worry about the rest.

I think that applies to all countries.

i've changed the index.html to a smaller arial font. please everyone tell me how it looks and if you ain't too lazy, take a screenshot

Hey, I like your site, nice colour scheme.

A lot of the pictures don't show though...

Solution: either use <font size="#"> instead of <h#>, or try putting either of them next to the text entries. You don't need one <center> for every line, by the way.

In my personal opinion, Verdana is the best font... (used right here on Doomworld, for example)

Originally posted by Laimiz
but does e.g. linux have arial or verdana?

I guess Linux supports normal TT fonts =P