Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lucius

DarkXL Beta Update and a Christmas Bonus

Merry Christmas! To celebrate the holidays I've put up a on blog post with an update on the DarkXL Beta and a special surprise! Check it out.

As usual any comments are welcome. :)

Whaaaaaaaaaat?! That's the best Christmas bonus I could've ever expected! :D I'll have to keep an eye on this

Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit. This is awesome. I love you Lucius!

I'm kinda late to this but I'll post my response to this anyway. Ahem...

WHAT???

AGHEBLASGGJEFKESAFOÅPEGFSGFJEPOGMOEWPGMOEFPÖGORLGMVOMOPERG!!1!1!!1One!!1

I put up a blog post, which will be the final blog post I make before the DarkXL Beta is released. I discuss the Beta, release plans and future plans for Outlaws and Blood. Read about it here.

There has been a slight delay in the Beta release. I put up another blog post talking about it and what I've been working on. If you've already read it before this post, I updated it to talk about the upcoming source code release since there seems to be some questions about that.

With Blood and Outlaws support coming, I've decided to put together new forums to avoid non-Dark Forces related discussions at DF-21. DF-21 has always been a Dark Forces related site and I don't want to change that. However DarkXL related Dark Forces discussions will continue to be done there, so the community doesn't have to move. :)

If you want to check out the new forums, which also feature new screenshots of Blood and Outlaws in DarkXL, check it out http://darkxl.freeforums.org/