Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kai

Wasn't there a hollywood movie of Doom?

Originally posted by Crendowing
If THAT was the script to be used...whoever approved it needs help. Now take something like mine and dsm's stories....NOW you got a movie going :)

Whereas my story is actually long enough to be a movie :P

Speaking of stories, why don't you people contribute to the community story? Tek, BBG and I are the only ones posting in it.
And Archvile64: Where's your story? Would you be so kind as to post a link to it?

Originally posted by bigbadgangsta

No his are more like "I am in UniDooM! You can't kill me" *blam* "I meant with the pistol!"

Heh, let's challenge BBG to a match, deathie :P

Here. I haven't edited yet whatsoever, so it's still kinda raw. I am working on transferring it to tripod and editing it at the same time, so hopefully it'll be better by this summer. Then comes the sequel.

It's damn good Archvile64, a shame that you don't post stories that often anymore :-(

You didn't actually finish it, did you? I think Ellipsus is the only person that actually ever has :P

It was over 100 pages in works, so it's long. I did actually post about it in fan fiction last fall sometime, but it got about four replies, so...

I've read it before....long ago, but I've forgotten that you were the one who wrote it.
And yes, I read the whole story back then and I remember almost every aspect of the story.

Uh, thanks for that little blurb of randomness there, Ralphis.

Por qué es este hilo no en poste infierno? Zaldron, yo amor usted, ser con yo por siempre!

Why do you want it posthelled? It's not like some major flamewar is goin' on here.

Originally posted by dsm
Why do you want it posthelled? It's not like some major flamewar is goin' on here.

Because it sucks

Por qué es este hilo no en poste infierno? Zaldron, yo amor usted, ser con yo por siempre!

"Why does is thread* no in poste** hell? Zaldron, you love I, be me with for ever!

*thread as the thing that you use with needles.

**that doesn't exists.

Hooray for Babelfish.

Originally posted by Zaldron

"Why does is thread* no in poste** hell? Zaldron, you love I, be me with for ever!

**that doesn't exists.

Hooray for Babelfish.

Damn that spanish to English dictionary...

Spanish is not about translating words, but arranging sentences in a whole different way.

Spanish is not about translating words, but arranging sentences in a whole different way.

Does that mean that I don't have to translate them, simply rearranging is enough?

That heh cool is pretty.

Hmm...I guess I should have paid more attention in Spanish class.

Because it sucks

Correction: You think it sucks - doesn't mean that everyone else thinks it sucks.
Hell, I think the Reallife.exe thread in the R&P forum sucks balls, but it's still there.

Originally posted by dsm

Correction: You think it sucks - doesn't mean that everyone else thinks it sucks.
Hell, I think the Reallife.exe thread in the R&P forum sucks balls, but it's still there.

Yeah but its the R&P forum. R&P doesn't have a mod, General has 2.

**that doesn't exists.

Hooray for Babelfish.

heh. What do you mean? He talks like that in english as well :P

Hey, it was a good attempt at spanish. I've seen worse (starting with me :-( )

To those who actually read my story -- did you see the connection with the names? I thought it was pretty neat.

No, not really. Only with that 'Sargent' guy.

Originally posted by Archvile64
To those who actually read my story -- did you see the connection with the names? I thought it was pretty neat.

I preferred Major Stine and Sgt. Dudzik of the MArtian defense force or whatever it was :P

Originally posted by Archvile64

Yes. Kurt Kessler, Malcolm Sailor, Tommie Quick, Mark Klem - took me awhile to notice them, but it definitely adds something to the story.

Heh, they are all actually the names of people from the Doom Community. The names of the marines all come from the people who actually worked on Memento Mori.