Sign in to follow this  
Zeratul 982

Lüt, I have to ask...

Warezed Lüt = Lüt + Warez = Lutarez

I guess that's why.

That should be your title :

Lutarez
The warez-ed Lüt

You mean that's it? All I did was reverse "zeratul" and nothing more. I had no intention to think of anything like that if that was the case.

I don't know if that's the problem, I just posted nonsense...

Damn, where is he? He ussually doesn't take that much time to post a reply...

Well it obviously makes sense, but I haven't heard his version of the story yet. I personally don't find anything wrong with it.

funny, i seemed understand that Lutarez was Zeratul from the begining of this post. Good minds think alike

Did you really want me to answer this?

Is that really a rhetorical question?

Did you really want me to answer this?

Come on, I'd like to know what caused Zeratul 982 to be banned after the third reply. Or maybe I'll try to answer:

You don't like Lutarez because the first part is Lut. You just don't like that first part of the name do you Lut?

Come on, I'd like to know what caused Zeratul 982 to be banned after the third reply.

Caco Leader, you misunderstood me. I was being sarcastic. I was not banned. I haven't even changed my nick yet as you can see. For these kind of situations I'm kind of pessimistic. I said "And then by the time..." as a signal of predicting what would happen. Besides how could I be banned if I posted something else after that one post?
I didn't mean this to erupt into a big misunderstanding, but as it seems, it did.

Edit: I deleted that one section of the post to prevent any further problems.

Well I guess this will be a reminder for me to not try to say anything like that again.

Don't change your name. I like it the way it is right now. Normally I hate Nick's with numbers, but Zeratul 234 is so easy to recognize... :)