Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
BattleCat

Alien Vendetta : Stuck on map20

The problem with answering your question is that this map is extremely complicated, and very difficult to describe.. I can however generalize and say that if you're stuck, you probably missed a switch.. The one i got stuck on was in a room that seemed pointless, yet when i looked behind a tomb, i found a switch... I got a bit frustrated on this level myself, play around long enough, you'll find it.

Damnit. If i put together all the time i've tried finding my way around this level it'll add up to a week or so

Originally posted by EvisceratoR
Damnit. If i put together all the time i've tried finding my way around this level it'll add up to a week or so

OMG. ANOTHER DANE="!ยค!=%!

Maonth > Uhmm.....yeah! we talked together a year ago or so
Frederik > STOP USING THE LOGO I USED BEFORE I USED THIS ONE !
and no i wont use a lvl editor cuz thats cheating and i never cheat

THIS SNAKE BELONGS ENTIRELY TO ME UNTIL I REACH 1000 POSTS SO THAT I CAN USE SOMETHING BETTER

AND I'M WORKING ON IT

Originally posted by Maonth

OMG. ANOTHER DANE="!ยค!=%!

Wheee! How many are you now? 5? There are even more Germans around here >:D

I could send you a nomonster recording, just lmk if its of interest. Optionally I suppose using a map editor will save you alot of searching around in empty corridors. Map20 is the most complex map in AV by a long shot, and trying to describe the path would be daft and more of a pain than exploring it :) I personally think its an excellent level tho, and well worth getting lost in. The number of switches coulda been cut down tho...the 2'nd last one in particular is too hard to find imho.

That must be the biggest map i've ever seen.
It took a lot time to finish when i played it, and there were several times i wished it would end already, but i didn't cheat on it either.

Thanks to the A.J who sent me a demo showing me what to do i could complete it. But i already had the 2 keys and i was almost standing at the exit point so i don't consider it cheating. The levels following lvl 20 are quite easy :D