Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Se7enDeadlySins

Racial Profiling

I continue to be confused about what the political correct term for ..uh.. someone who originated from Africa.

Fuck political correctness. In order to please the ones that constantly whine for special treatment you must call them "Black African American Colored Negroes" to cover all time periods.

I have come to think of any group based on a racial distinction is racist. "Hispanic Heritage Award" ... "Black History Month" ... I'd like to know where "Asian History Month" is or "European History Month".

Originally posted by Xian

Teh terms white and black are offensive because "white" is associated with good, "light" God and justice, "Black" is ascociated with darkness, nighttime, death, and the devil

Africans dont complain because were used to it, but really its wrong

Speak for yourself and all the stereotypes. I like black much more, it's cooler.

I agree with Zaldron, black is a cool colour.

They should use the stuff soldiers smear in their faces when applying face camoflage :-P

Personaly I think any kind of divisions, from something as small as cliques(sp?) to other things such as race or religion is a bad thing. It leads to dissent, anger, and bigotry. Eqality for all, privlages for none. Thats the way it should be. Anything such as race or gender or sexual preference should be considered nothing more than traits such as eye color or height. It is the individual that counts. The only race we belong to is the human race.

Persoanly, I'm kind of ashamed for what I am, what fate has chosen for me. My people opressed the blacks in the past. My country is a huge money-grubbing whore of a beast. Ninety percent of the world is poorer than me. Why do I deserve this? No reason. I was just born into this. But I can use this to my advantage. If the world won't listen to a poor arab woman, then maybe a white middle-class man like myself can make a difference...