• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Crendowing

Who's The Man??????????

Originally posted by Archvile64
Congrats on your first victory, Cren =)

Probably my ONLY victory too. That was pure luck.

Don't worry, just stick with it and I'm sure you'll get better =)

Hey, I see what you said about coop. I posted a bit about that, I saw servers up at times by "Fish Sticks" which were coop. Anyway, I'll put one up, you'll see it as rarefiles.tripod.com. BUT I need some advice on what settings, what wad/map and such. Since zdaemon is default dm, I have to find out how to set it to coop. Anyone know and can advise quick? Thx.

Originally posted by Biffy
Hey, I see what you said about coop. I posted a bit about that, I saw servers up at times by "Fish Sticks" which were coop. Anyway, I'll put one up, you'll see it as rarefiles.tripod.com. BUT I need some advice on what settings, what wad/map and such. Since zdaemon is default dm, I have to find out how to set it to coop. Anyone know and can advise quick? Thx.

Try MM(2) and Icarus for a starter. If you can, try and get it to run Final DOOM too.

BTW Deathie, this thread is kind of a joke.

Originally posted by KNorton
you think that's a good score? hehehe

heh. You are on an ego trip :]

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT!!!!!!! I HAD ANOTHER GOOD SCORE TODAY, BUT I MADE THE SCREENSHOT TOO LATE!!!!! 70 FRAGS, THEN THE TIME LIMIT CAME UP GODAMNIT!!!!

Sorry, I just couldn't pass that one up.

Originally posted by Crendowing
GOD FUCKING DAMNIT!!!!!!! I HAD ANOTHER GOOD SCORE TODAY, BUT I MADE THE SCREENSHOT TOO LATE!!!!! 70 FRAGS, THEN THE TIME LIMIT CAME UP GODAMNIT!!!!

Sorry, I just couldn't pass that one up.

OMG. You are becoming the Zdaemon god.

Originally posted by Ralphis

Says the man I beat !

Says the man I beat with 314 ping !

Originally posted by deathwarrior
Says the man I beat with 314 ping !

says the man I didn't beat.

70 frags isn't much.

I know...Fods had over 100 too today, but 70 is higher than I thought I could get.

next time you'll get 110 frags

100 is my limit nowadays, I have rsi shite, and around the 100 mark left hand fingers go numb, so it's pretty much on auto pilot after 80 :), hope this will ease up , had it last year with right hand and eased back and got a mousemat with wrist rest , seems ok now, what my point is guys, take care of how you play, try to eliminate strain, you got a long way between now and 50 years

I have a screenshot of raider having -1 while I had 30, on his own server. hehehe I have screenshots of everyone =]

Originally posted by KNorton
you think that's a good score? hehehe

Geez, you guys are mean :]

Originally posted by Biffy

The Fishsticks servers were mainly during the summer. As for your own servers, I have no idea how to set them up, but ideal games would be MM, MM2, Icarus, and Requiem.

I know...Fods had over 100 too today, but 70 is higher than I thought I could get.

Jesus, WTF kind of server besides Tag would ever allow that king of fraggage? Don't most of them have like 50 frag limits?