Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
40oz

aaah maa gaaaddd

Just yesterday I was in a situation that could have easily have been the most embarrassing situation of my entire life (to date), but after evading it, I and a mate kept repeating to each other "ah my goddd" over and over given how goddamn close it was, and as of the course of the day, and today, whenever I hear the phrase "ah my god" I get reminded of it and get a really shocked but laughable feeling. I'll only tell ya if you really wanna know.

Ever have a really surprising or traumatic situation happen to you in which the smallest thing, whether it be a word or phrase or sound or physical object you see remind you of it?

You said this phrase here when I posted the Doom 3 screenshots. Was is before or after the embarrassing event?

Word 40oz, I got one myself.

When I was trucking with a partner, I was sleeping one evening and I had a sharp awakening. I peeked over, to see my buddy get cut off, half the truck is riding into the ditch, trailer is slipping on ice and all I hear is "Holy Horse Cock! Holy Horse cock!" So when the word Horse is mentioned, it reminds me of that event. Seems normal, but seriously? During stress who yells out Holy..and Horse cock in the same sentence?

Radon said:

During stress who yells out Holy..and Horse cock in the same sentence?

Mr. Hands?

A small in-joke with some friends based on what we overheard from a female Albertson's employee in thick southern accent somewhere within the employees only labyrinth.

"I wanna go home! Fuck YOU!"

40oz said:

Ever have a really surprising or traumatic situation happen to you in which the smallest thing, whether it be a word or phrase or sound or physical object you see remind you of it?

What about colours? For several years following my heart attack I couldn't stand bright reds.

Me and a friend from high school would often get stuck on a word or phrase and repeat it constantly.

Uh, I remember a particular instance where we saw a woman buying underwear at Wal-Mart and we couldn't stop saying 'swamp water canyon' and 'chocolate gorge'.

I can't even imagine being that embarrassed. I rear-ended someone just a couple days ago, and after a quick cuss I already felt entirely comfortable and in charge of the situation.

Creaphis said:

I can't even imagine being that embarrassed. I rear-ended someone just a couple days ago, and after a quick cuss I already felt entirely comfortable and in charge of the situation.

I couldn't help by read that with a kinda queer eye.

printz said:

You said this phrase here when I posted the Doom 3 screenshots. Was is before or after the embarrassing event?

hahahaha before.

I used that phrase when this guy landed like off of a fucking flight like a griffon and yelled "hellow everyone I am here" and greets everyone warmly.

arrrgh said:

[Troll 2 video clip]

I was about to make the reference too, simply because the way 40oz titled it sounds like that guy saying it.

One of my friends always used to say "Oh my Goooooddddd" every time something bad or embarrassing happened to him so we would always say that when he was around and get a kick out of it cause he would start saying it right after.

There's also "meat curtains". But I'm going to refrain from telling the story behind that one.