Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Katamori

TeamTNT homepage: Last updated in 2008

TeamTNT never did tend to update their website very much, even ten years ago. It doesn't mean they're not working on something.

Though it must be said that from about 1998/9 onwards, they seemed to become rather less active than they had been.

I've no idea how many TeamTNT members are still actively involved in their ongoing projects but there obviously hasn't been much to report for some time. Despite that, I'd regard the site as being dormant/inactive and wait until it falls into disrepair before declaring it dead.

GreyGhost said:

Despite that, I'd regard the site as being dormant/inactive and wait until it falls into disrepair before declaring it dead.

And leave both the Boom editing utilities and references to waste (not to mention Boom itself...)?!

Katamori said:

TeamTNT's homepage (http://www.teamtnt.com/) is dead. They didn't write any new posts since ED4: RfO has been relased. Anybody knows its reason?

GreyGhost said:

I've no idea how many TeamTNT members are still actively involved in their ongoing projects but there obviously hasn't been much to report for some time.

Grazza said:

TeamTNT never did tend to update their website very much, even ten years ago. It doesn't mean they're not working on something.

Grazza is right on point. Ty Halderman rarely updated the TeamTNT site, even during active project development. During the current hiatus (see below), there's even less reason to post updates.

At this point there are only a handful of "active" members, of which only two are part of the original team (Ty Halderman and Chris Couleur, although Rich "Weeds" Nagel will occasionally raise his head).

After the release of the 7-map demo of Eternal DooM: Return From Oblivion (EDIV) there was a flurry of discussions among the team members regarding making a complete mega-wad. Some development was underway, but all the wind was sucked from the Team's sails after the tragic death of Espi, a well-loved and well-respected member. Subsequently, each member has gotten involved in individual projects, and EDIV has languished. If I were to hazard a guess, I'd say that the project will see a revival soon. A resumption of project activity notwithstanding, it does not mean that the TeamTNT site will be updated in the near future. Heh.