Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Reisal

A symphony of epic proportions

0:20 to 1:00 or so of Bucephalus Bouncing Ball sounds wicked, like alien orgasm music or something, 2x slower (I saved that whole album, except the first track to cd 2x slower).

"I logged on Doomworld, to find this post with a track. Ignored it I looked back, played the track and then I - Jizzed. In my. Pants."

It's interesting to know that there's this hidden grandeur just waiting to be unlocked in popular symphonic pieces. All the same, once the novelty wears off this isn't as impressive as music intentionally composed in this style.

good lord is this all I have to do to get an E-peen? sample john williams, slow him down and add moby beat?

EDIT: god I just now got to the main melody part. this is like dream trance/torture masturbation(same thing really, tons of buildup with no resolve or hook). and Jannak, taht Trolololo thing is going to give me nightmares. :(

chopkinsca said:

That trolololo one would be great ambient music for a creepy doom level.

*takes note for future reference*
Hehe, a song like that should be fun to make :)

chopkinsca said:

That trolololo one would be great ambient music for a creepy doom level.

Indeed! Original poster, THANK YOU FOR THIS THREAD!

I would probably do this sort of stuff as work-around way of stealing music for personal film projects, otherwise I don't find this sort of thing that entertaining.