• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fuzzball

[Resources] Fuzzball's Stuff

Hey I made a door...a BIGDOOR!

Comes in non-UAC flavour too~

traversd said:

The doors with the recolored COMPBLUE look neat. One without the COMPBLUE (a transparent middle) would give the option to put a translucent texture in the middle of a door for clear or coloured glass as well.

Travers

You mean like this?

Not sure why you had to post 'em here in my thread but oh well..**
They look nice still~

These light textures, would any of you find them useful in a texture pack just for LITE variations? Considering it that's all..

FuzzballFox said:

Not sure why you had to post 'em here in my thread but oh well..**
They look nice still~

These light textures, would any of you find them useful in a texture pack just for LITE variations? Considering it that's all..

Well since DooMad also posted his textures, I think you wouldn't mind if i post mine...

I will move them to a separate thread.

They were posted I think because someone asked about them~
Not to worry, thank's for moving though, if you have your own topic you can post all you like then~ :3

Just finished this, there are a few more variations and now they ae in delicious pink too~ Uploaded to the forums over at 667 too~ C:
(The wad is in the link) EDIT: UPDATED TO INCLUDE MORE COLOURS! :D

I like these. Any chance on a COMPYELLOW to go with the standard blue? I have a red one I made awhile back but never finished a yellow one.

JohnTuttle said:

I like these. Any chance on a COMPYELLOW to go with the standard blue? I have a red one I made awhile back but never finished a yellow one.

Have you checked NiGHTMARE's "Recolored Doom" texture pack? It includes COMPBLUE variants in red, green, yellow, orange, and gray.

Heh, been makin' textures again, but to avoid pimping too much of my own stuff, I'll start off with a Fuzzball edit:

(You missed a few dirty spots. Cleaned em up for ya.)

I also found an interesting texture in the Doom beta:

It seems this is what Id used to make the gray stone flat.

Here, I was trying to make a mapper-friendly version of the horizontal Doom II wood:

Sorta came out like a charred/cracked wood, but looks nice nonetheless.

And more random stuff:

Hopefully you don't mind me bumping your thread with my own shit, but I didn't think a handful of textures justified a new one. Like always, free use/mod for credit.

Some dirtied Doom beta signs:

And a blue light that goes nicely with the blue carpet flat:

Some better step/lift flats:

I don't mind too much mainly because I've been looking for that cleaned up door for ages! :D

I wanted to make a COMP version of it that's why~

I know it's been a while but...

Have a Vanilla sky for you can use!

Took an old sky texture, added the moon and a bit of shading, then draw the mountains under it!

256x128 and using Doom palette ready to go!

Very well done in my opinion (I have yet to test it in editing though). I may have to snatch this up for my WIP GZDoom map if I ever get back to work on it, I will of course include credit.

That sky texture looks pretty neat. Is there full 360 skybox set, by any chance? Or is it just this one?

CorSair said:

That sky texture looks pretty neat. Is there full 360 skybox set, by any chance? Or is it just this one?

Just the one I'm afraid