Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mr. Freeze

Super Bowl XLV (Feb 6th)

Thoughts? I already bought a few squares in the Steelers' favor (favorite team ever besides the Patriots).

Personally I'm hoping a meteorite strikes the field during the game. I hate both teams equally and they can both fuck themselves as far as I'm concerned.

Living in the Chicago area, I've had to go through the drama of the bears vs. the packers. Thankfully it'll disappear in two days, though.

John Smith said:

Personally I'm hoping a meteorite strikes the field during the game. I hate both teams equally and they can both fuck themselves as far as I'm concerned.

This. But when it comes down to it, I'd rather the Steelers eat dirt.

Love that Packers QB but I think Steelers defense (Dick LeBeau!!!) will get it done.

I'm anxious to see what Roethlisberger can do against Packers defense.

I'm biased, though, living in Ohio. This is AFC North territory.

Next year the Dawg Pound will rock! (I've been saying that for several years.)

I'd love to root for the upper midwest team, but living just a few miles from cheeseland, fear they would become totally insufferable with another superbowl victory.

The Steelers look pretty strong.

Anyway, I'll be somewhere over the Pacific Ocean during the game, so won't be able to watch it live this year. Coolest year from that viewpoint was when I just happened to be in a bar in Colorado for the Broncos' first victory.

I'm upset that the bears lost, because fuck the packers.

As far as the afc, the jets and steelers happen to be the only afc teams I've ever liked in any capacity aside from the browns, but the browns always suck. It would've been cool to see the jets get in if only because they ousted indy and ne. It would've also been cool if the jets actually put up a fight against pittsburgh, but w/e.

Vikings fan for life, but I'll be wearing black and gold in 2 weeks, heh.

Quast said:

but the browns always suck.

Now Holmgren is the president and they go into next season with HIS appointed coaching staff.

bwahahahahaha

I haven't been this excited about the Browns in a long time.

I'm still gonna watch. But the two teams I wanted to make it were the Jets and Bears. The reason being I have family ties to both teams. Needless to say Sunday sucked. The way that Packers Bears game ended really hit me hard and I don't think I'll ever be the same again.