Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
J-selva

What up, ribs?!

Epic Mealtime presents:

I don't know about you, but their videos don't disgust me; they actually make me very hungry (even after eating an entire meal).

I like their "Death of the Double Down" episode. I hadn't thought about using Kraft Dinner in a cheese burger before. I tried it and it's awesome (but you'll need extra cheese to taste it). The super corndog they make is something I might explore as well.

Lastly, "We're getting drunk on pancakes!"

One reason I love these guys is that they must be from the Quebec area (considering the poutine in one of the videos).

"And we used a little Jack Daniels. Kidding. We used a LOT of Jack Daniels. A LOT. Cause we don't f*** around at breakfast."

Epic meal time is some of the best food I've ever seen, I wish I could get them to cater.

kristus said:

Aren't you supposed to use good whiskey in cooking?

I'll answer the question with a question. Why would you waste good whisky in cooking?

This fills some animal rights activists ass with a hard suppository made from the manly, solidified lard of slaughtered animals' each time you merely THINK about it.

And it makes even the bacon explosion look like a macrobiotic health recipe for tree-hugging hare krishna hippies.

kristus said:

Aren't you supposed to use good whiskey in cooking?

I actually never heard of whiskey being used in cooking: maybe white wine, some kinds of rose' or cheapo red wines, some kinds of liqueurs, beer, etc. but never whiskey.

And if I was ever going to mix e.g. Glenfiddich or an aged Malt with anything cookable...it'd better be something excessively posh like deer or bear grease extract, surely not "bacon juice".