Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hellbent

If you live in Massachusetts

Guest DILDOMASTER666

This thread is about as great and funny as that thread "Legend of the Phallus Raiders" I made back in 2006 or so (it is in Post Hell fyi)

Also this wad will totally have a driving section. Except all the roads are flagged as icy sectors. And the stage takes place at 5AM on 495 North.

GL HF

Mr. Freeze said:

reporting in

but will the wad have unholy amounts of snow

DoomHero85 said:

Hey, Dante's view was that the lowest level of Hell was cold. Why not?

Mr. Freeze, your alias finally makes some sense. ;)

Mr. Freeze said:

Also this wad will totally have a driving section. Except all the roads are flagged as icy sectors. And the stage takes place at 5AM on 495 North.

GL HF

yes.

EDIT:

printz said:

screens plz

There will be lots of death and destruction:

I EAGERLY ANTICIPATE THE RELEASE OF THIS MOD.
AND I WILL BE HIGHLY DISSAPOINTED SHOULD IT NOT HAVE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
HIGH AMOUNTS OF COPY-PASTE ARCHITECTURE
CRAP-LOADS OF JUNK-DETAIL
WAY TOO MANY REVENANTS AND ARCHVILES IN CRAMPED CORRIDORS
ATLEAST 10 CYBERS AND 30 MASTERMINDS
IMPSE
CYBIE.WAD
ADVERTISING DONE BY TORMENTOR667

DO THIS AND THIS WILL WIN EVERY CACOWARD THERE IS.
NOTE: THIS IS NOT A UN-SERIOUS POST, I'M SERIOUS DOWN TO EVERY LAST UN-NECCESSARY CAPITALISED LETTER!
THANK YOU AND GOOD NIGHT.

Hellbent said:

lots of death and destruction

Ouch. As sad as it is when a young person dies...she basically deserved it. People are so retarded behind the wheel, and she could have gone careening into another passenger car and put other lives in danger instead of confronting a vehicle that simply crushed her instantly. Also is this what spawned the no-texting law? I totally didn't hear about it.

On topic, I think this wad will be good as long as we don't do anything doomhuntress says.

In all honesty, this could be a really fun wad with un-intrusive humor about high taxes and being better than everyone and the importance of higher education and being better than everyone. Also, it could be a really shitty wad with intrusive humor about all those things.

By the power of the Bridgewater State Triangle!

I would submit content of any sort to a MA (themed?) wad. I have a lot of pride in my masshole, or South Coast masshole heritage.

Valhalla was just a simulation of walking down Main St. in Brockton at night, secret's out! :P

Ed said:

By the power of the Bridgewater State Triangle!

I would submit content of any sort to a MA (themed?) wad. I have a lot of pride in my masshole, or South Coast masshole heritage.

This would be a great name for a level... lotta zombies and weird monsters rumored to be here.