Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LokiRaptor

Doom3 clip

Clonehunter said:

What detail level do you play at? Just curious.

These are game's fragments from several saves file (my and my brother). Sometimes i opened as "marine" level, sometimes as "weteran". But first time, when i played D3, i used "marine" level.

Sorry, i understanded You wrong. I have all as medium, 1280x1024 screen size. But i don't try play with hight details. I have Intel Core Duo E4400, Win XP, NVIDIA GeForce 7900GS, 3GB memory.

7900? You should try for at least High then with your current resolution. I run medium with 640 x 800 or whatever. Its best for my 6500 or whatever I have.

Clonehunter said:

I run medium with 640 x 800 or whatever. Its best for my 6500 or whatever I have.

I'm taking my hardware advice from this guy! Or whatever.

Use3D said:

Indeed. I sense a new meme in the making.

Use3D said:

I think he just made a typo...

Clonehunter said:

7900? You should try for at least High then with your current resolution. I run medium with 640 x 800 or whatever. Its best for my 6500 or whatever I have.

I'm going to play ROE soon (i played D3&ROE 2 years ago and now I want play this again ;)) and i'll try start game with hight detals. I hope, that game will has a lot of fps.

Is RoE any good? While Doom 3 wasn't great, it was fun, and I would enjoy some more levels to play. Besides the CLassic Doom 3 maps, a lot of the user addons are rather 'bad', or at least the ones I've played...

ROE for me is ok, but too short, like D3 ;) If I didn't read all PDA e-mails and messages, didn't watch all UAC videos, i would end play D3 in 2 evenings.

ROE is better than Doom3.

But I made it extra interesting by not using the artifact in any cases where the game wasn't forcing it. So the action gets a lot more interesting. Bosses got harder. This while playing on veteran.

Hmm, maybe I should get it then... Veteran though I don't know. There seems to be more action on Hard than on the other levels in D3, and I would imagine the same for RoE.

Also, anyone notice how shitty nightmare mode is?