Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Solstar

Is there a mod that gives you all weapons from Hex\her\doom?

Hi all,i was wondering if tehre's a mod (or a console command or other)that gives you all the weapons from hexen\heretic\doom2 and strife in one game.possibily,without resorting to make a wad,keyconf etc,since i'm not very practical about those

whoa,its a lot of weapons there,thanks,but those aren't the weapons i was looking for.its mostly original\modififed weapons taken from other games,and includes only a handful from hexen or heretic

If you are running on a Zdoom based port you should be able to import the Decorate and sprites yourself into a PWAD and go from there~

FuzzballFox said:

import the Decorate

Yes, after all, you can't be sure, maybe ZDoom will decide not to load zdoom.pk3 after all! :p

Seriously, though. Grab all the sprites and sounds from the other IWADs. Convert the sprites to PNG so that they'll be independent from the palette. Make yourself a KEYCONF lump to assign the slots. And there you go.

Gez said:

Yes, after all, you can't be sure, maybe ZDoom will decide not to load zdoom.pk3 after all! :p

Seriously, though. Grab all the sprites and sounds from the other IWADs. Convert the sprites to PNG so that they'll be independent from the palette. Make yourself a KEYCONF lump to assign the slots. And there you go.

unfortunately,without a tutorial i don't know where to start.i downloaded DeepSea,but its more complicated than an arabian space shuttle..