Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ultraboy94

Valentine's Day... Really.

I'm visiting my girlfriend in Boston, but I've been here since Saturday night so it's not like I actually came for valentine's day. Tomorrow we're going skiing...

I dunno, I usually don't do romantic things on V-day even if I'm with someone. We did get dressed up in sexy red/black outfits. Makes me wish I had red tights of my own

Considering our busy schedules this week, my girlfriend and I pretended it was Valentine's Day on Saturday, where we drank a lot of gin, played through Donkey Kong Country, watched Iron Man 2, eventually crossing into various adult situations.

Coopersville said:

Considering out busy schedules this week, my girlfriend and I pretended it was Valentine's Day on Saturday, where we drank a lot of gin, played through Donkey Kong Country, watched Iron Man 2, and fucked.

That sounds pretty good.

Craigs said:

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/6/6a/Another_fail.jpg

Somethin' like that.

Meh, I'll just call this Divine Intervention day instead, seeing as this day turned out to be an abnormal amount om awesome.

I felt surprisingly good today. School was absolutely wonderful, I actually had the willpower to do math, made a new essay kind of thing and turned it in the same fucking day. Was listening constantly to the albums I recently bought, got to go earlier for the day, came home to a quiet as fuck home, took an 1 hour walk today while listening to mentioned albums, and came home to a, again, home that was quiet as fuck. And then I listened to Mayhem (not the death-metal band) while browsing the Internet while feeling top-notch.

In short, FUCKING AWESOME DAY.

Well I obviously didn't spend it drinking, crying and wanking.

Cuz, you know, It's a shame holiday to sell cards to and stuff. A big shame...

...LIKE THAT BITCHES LOVE FOR ME

I went olive picking. 5 hours for 9 Euros. 30 kgs of olive. 1 blister. Then I got home and took pictures of the new pipe installation, made myself a cup of tea, forgot about it until it went cold, poured myself a new one, dismantled the old cupboard, ate some leftover stir fry with added beef then sat down to watch Die Hard 4.0, whereupon I got bored, poured myself another cup of tea, rinsed out the mug, finished off the caramel ice-cream then came downstairs to tell the Doomworld what I did on Valentine's Day... which I only remembered about because Google decided it would be better that way.

The only thing that got fucked was the soul of my shoe, which thanks to an unremarkable tree climbing incident was successfully stripped of its final layer of rubber.

It was a good day.

Well, actually, it was yesterday where my girl and I really got into it, but we did it today, too. I made her a little indoor picnic with some brie cheese, crackers, wine, and a box of chocolates. I also beat a game together with her and her little sister, and am about to dig into the chocolate fountain. In short, a really good day.

Doomhuntress said:

I played ImpSE, does that count? :V

Close enough.

Membrain said:

and am about to dig into the chocolate fountain.

Is that like, modern lingo for anal?

I played Minecraft. There was a girl online that my bro like(d/s?).

Does it count that I'm going to go shopping for computere bits with de-facto girlfriend for her boss tomorrow? No? Meh.

st.alfonzo said:

I went olive picking. 5 hours for 9 Euros. 30 kgs of olive. 1 blister. Then I got home and took pictures of the new pipe installation, made myself a cup of tea, forgot about it until it went cold, poured myself a new one, dismantled the old cupboard, ate some leftover stir fry with added beef then sat down to watch Die Hard 4.0, whereupon I got bored, poured myself another cup of tea, rinsed out the mug, finished off the caramel ice-cream then came downstairs to tell the Doomworld what I did on Valentine's Day... which I only remembered about because Google decided it would be better that way.

The only thing that got fucked was the soul of my shoe, which thanks to an unremarkable tree climbing incident was successfully stripped of its final layer of rubber.

It was a good day.

5 hours of olive picking sounds really boring.

Technician said:

Is that like, modern lingo for anal?

...maybe.

Actually, it is what it sounds like. Just an electronic fountain that is filled with melted chocolate for dipping. Pretty damned cool, to be honest.

Krispavera said:

5 hours of olive picking sounds really boring.

Unless he was picking.... her... olives... for 5 hou-

you know what I got nothing

Fuck Valentine's Day and all the people who brag about what they do with their fucking girlfriends/boyfriends that day. It's a fucking made-up piece of shit holiday anyway.

As for what I did, I spent most of the day working and the few hours of free time I did have was spent finishing the assembly of my new Eldar army.

I got my honey a bouquet of flower shaped balloons and a giant chocolate bar, we walked around in the park because the weather wasn't freezing cold as it usually is, then we left for work, hooked up in the breakroom while on the clock, went back to her place that night after work planning to watch a movie. We watched tv and had lots of sex on her living room couch while her older brother, mom, aunt, and grandmother were sleeping in the adjacent rooms. I attempted anal for the first time and she stopped me halfway into it she jolted, shocked at how painful it was. It gets yer dick stinky and it's not as good as pussy anyway. Not atypical of our usual routine though.