Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Fredrik

Them Magecal Advanturne of SupraD00mFagWimper1338

SupraD00mFagWimper1338 had buyene an nue compure than where realle grate! et had 100 Giggabite of REM an 100 Giggabite of Profeccor. He where relall realle happpe becoz hi cuold now playen D00M on then computre all dey and hes Windowse 1998 woulnt cresh becoz he had Windowe 2003 So he buyened D00M )|( fraum the store and stoped it inta then computrea and cleck the butt-on then starten computren.

Butt nothin happen coz somehin's wrung! Weyt he cheks whas' wraung and heh findens whas wraong its the powre corda them's not in the wall LOL thas funney OK he starten then computer and opense DO0M )|(. He weights laung fer Dome )|| to startel and it doesn so he starten plaeyin: ok hereSupraD00mFagWimper1338 playens DOo=M 3#.

Theren coaums the suparcooley Impmen who shooten at ehm wif hise greaten powarfel shautgun and he jumpms awey becaous he doensn't wanna to goteen shoot by them chaytgun buty then imp goeses agayen for hiem and shooten on hem but he jumpen away but he get het anyeyweigh and loosen 15% healf OK now he foends a grate bluae armer so its OK and e Rockar Launser so he fere hes Rockate launcner on then Impmen and the Impmene jumpen awey info the poul ouf grean watre thet's in next to tham and the Imp doesnst die brcoz he has cooley suprapowrer that meakn hem survay then greean water.

So then impe jumpen upe agin byt SupraD00mFagWimper1338 us 2 1337 for teh Iemp so he hes alreadyn faund the Raylgoon and the BGF 900000 so he shoten at then Impe and the n Impe days in e pool ouf blood an that's koul becoz nowe SupraD00mFagWimper1338 cen goen to then exet door of them E1M1 and fienish the map.

SupraD00mFagWimper1338 thinkest he DooM |[) is greaten becaus the Imp weres so grate and stoff and it had musec of hes favourety bend Britney Sphears Ok SupraD00mFagWimper1338 goes and eaten a sandwhech in the kitkcen an his mom tels hem he must goen too bed becoz it's late 8 o clouck alreadey well butt that's not cool he thenks so he goen back the the computere and he gets then l33t playen ageyn.

Now he's no M2E2 so he'n playene fraum there OK here goaes h finds the supra-shotgaun in then laberynthsa nd shoooten dauwn then cyberadeaemon an then gayme is too 1337 for hem so he goenes too bed BYE BYE!!!

I suppous thes es teh siquel tu DOOM: TeH ReeL Storey?

I liked tEH rEEL sTOreY better because it made less sense than this one.

Originally posted by Archvile64
I liked tEH rEEL sTOreY better because it made less sense than this one.

Boowhou youu haten me :~(((((( I gunna tell my mom

Y'know, people who can't take criticism wont become particular popular ;-)
At least he didn't say it sucked.

(Note: This is just an extension of your joke - it WAS a joke right?)

No, this is as good as his mental capacity will let him write.

Originally posted by Archvile64
No, this is as good as his mental capacity will let him write.

Nooo I dunno whatse big worden like mantle crapcity mans :(

Heh, Fredrik, you should post like this in every forum. It's quite amusing.

Hmm, if you're willing to take the responibility of getting rid of a story which some people would happen to like.

Personally, I think we should keep the story for a while and just delete crappy posts, but if the flow of crappy posts continues....*smack*.

MWHAHAHAH YOU PEOPLE CAN'T DO YOUR BUSSINESS DOWN HERE CAUSE THIS COULD BE CONSIDERED A VALID ARTISTIC SUBMISSION!111 ;)

Originally posted by Zaldron
MWHAHAHAH YOU PEOPLE CAN'T DO YOUR BUSSINESS DOWN HERE CAUSE THIS COULD BE CONSIDERED A VALID ARTISTIC SUBMISSION!111 ;)

/me's head is spinning.....

Really, why would you delete "bad" stories? Everybody isn't Stephen King... I thought the moderators' duty was to sort out spam and lame comments, not delete contributions that happen to be inferior to your own work in terms of grammar.

That's why your story isn't deleted yet - I only delete rubbish which ruins a thread or stories which were only posted to provoke lame posts (this story is well underway to become one such - consider that a warning!).