Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
don west

Whatdafuck05.wad is done

Just in case anybody cares, me and my brother, Grim Reefa, finished our long over-due overhaul to whatdafuck.wad called "Whatdafuck05.wad". You can get it here: http://whatdafuckwad.webs.com/whatdafuck05.zip

or, here: http://sites.google.com/site/psychosmokaz/Home/whatdafuck05.zip

Tell us what you think. BTW, if you're soft and easily offended, this wad definitely isn't for you. Don't say I didn't warn you. Anyways, enjoy.

That is his nickname. We're both (unfortunately) from the USA. His name is a play on words, instead of the Grim Reaper, it's The Grim Reefer, only he added an "a" in place of the "er" at the end of his name, like how rappers like to do. lol

I can't play this wad. I get the following error:

Script error, "whatdafuck05.wad:DECORATE" line 3910:
Replaced type 'FloatyIcon' not found in FloatyIcon2

Which port are you using to play? I think I said you can play with GZDOOM, but I made a mistake. I forgot that we used a few skulltag actions in our deco code, so you might have to play using Skulltag 0.98d.

lol, Did you like it? We drew everything you saw on screen... Textures, sprites, everything is 100% custom made from scratch. Took us a loooooong time, but I think it was worth it.

Thanks for trying it bro. It means alot to me since I spent almost all my time for over a year working on it. I'm glad you tried it.

This is surreal. It feels like doom on acid. and I love how the further it goes, the more abstract and fucking bonkers it gets. It feels a little overdone but I think that's part of the charm. Yeah. I liked it, come at be bro