Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Thomas_Matthew

CSDooom 0.7 Source Port

Hello, Has anyone been able to compile the Source from http://csdoom.sourceforge.net/eng.html I have, but the problem I am having is that it says "This makefile was not generated by Developer Studio /doomcl/src/zdoom.dsp/ and it says the same for the doomsv project also. If someone could tell me how I could maybe make this makefile so that Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 to get it compiled... Thanks, Thomas If someone can help I'll be sure to add your name into credits ;)

Never heard of this port, but the last versions dates back to 2001. Is there any particular reason for using it?

Maes said:

Never heard of this port, but the last versions dates back to 2001. Is there any particular reason for using it?

Well, the problem is I've made a lot of edits... Already..

Maes said:

It was the first mac daddy client/server Doom engine, which all three current major players were based on

Gez said:

You could get Odamex and port your edits there. It's based on csDoom.

I guess so... Looks more complications to me... Um, so no one knows then I guess?

Odamex is actually incredibly easy to build, its pretty much just throwing SDL and SDL_Mixer dev files into your environment and hitting "compile." Its also MUCH more cross-platform and fully GPL. Also much more stable :)