Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Varis Alpha

What the fuck, Ubisoft?

Works for me, which is surprising given I'm in Australia and accustomed to seeing "blocked on copyright grounds" messages in videos intended for North America.

As for the "game" - weird and somewhat infantile probably best sums it up.

"God damn it Sarah why can't we just have sex like normal people!"

EDIT: A highly disturbing thought. How long before we see a fully-blown "have sex in front the camera to play the game" game for the MS Kinect? A singleplayer option naturally available.

One of the many internal contraddictions of capitalism says:
This video contains content from Ubisoft, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds

OK, doesn't really say that for me (and why would a ocmpany want to limit the proliferation of its own ads?!) but the concept is...well...meh. I'll stick to my tried and true Strip Poker and Gals Panic.

Well you could view it as a modern surrogate for those "party games" that are little more than an excuse to touch each other. They are great when you are, like 15-16yo :-p

What next, spin-the-bottle?

Oh my god.
The tags list for the video is fucking stupid:

We Dare
ubisoft
video game
Wii
PS3
party game
sexy challenges
Wii Mote
PS Move
spanking
striptease
kinky
flirt
playing
brunette
blonde
ass
butt
spank
adult
mature
cougar

Kind of cool but not.

I at least give props to Ubisoft for still exploring the potential of the Wiimote while Nintendo has practically pussed out and just adds Gamecube controller compatibility (or might as well) half the time.

Watched this last night. Laughed through pretty much the whole thing until I was informed that this is a serious ad intended to promote sale of said item.

WE UBISOFT WE MAKE VERY EDGY SEXY SEXISH GAME MAKE US VERY FAMOUS AND COOL

If this is Ubisoft trying to "mature" their image to compensate for all the Imagine Party Babiez crap they've released in the past...it's not helping.

Technician said:

I think I'd like to go back in live in my dad's era.

So why do they spare America but still give this shit to us?

I am a nerd in my late teens and am in a relationship, and I do not want to buy this: Where is their market now?

Ultraboy94 said:

So why do they spare America but still give this shit to us?

I am a nerd in my late teens and am in a relationship, and I do not want to buy this: Where is their market now?

I think you may suffer from too much self-respect.

Ultraboy94 said:

Nerds in their late 40s?

I can't decide which is more lame: The game itself, or the stupidly giggling actors. I want to punch every one of their faces

I lost all respect for Ubisoft after the countless shovelware for Wii and their "fuck you, customer" DRM. And then there's this...!

hervoheebo said:

I lost all respect for Ubisoft after the countless shovelware for Wii and their "fuck you, customer" DRM. And then there's this...!

Don't forget that they made 9 FUCKING RAVING RABBIDS GAMES. 9!
It's bad enough that they took a shit on Rayman's name with the games, but did they have to do it 9 FUCKING TIMES??

Danarchy said:

I have enough trouble finding people to play console games with as it is.

" HAI DUDE WANNA COME OVER AND PLAY THIS NEW GAME I GOT ON THE WII!"
"PFFFT HELLZ YEAH!"

A decision we'll all later regret :/