Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
omegamer

Do you like this?

And the map itself? (there will be more of course and also enemys but not toooo much)
Oh and the pistol was made by Realm 667 I just throw it all together and made this map.

Yeah of curse, the tunnel is just the start, there will be a big base like a mall maybe.
But do you like the design itself and the atmo?

tbh, it's an aesthetic I don't find too interesting anymore. I did a very similar mapset myself in early 2006 if you want to see how not to do something like this. :p

http://www.doomworld.com/idgames/index.php?id=14212

Work your textures to the architecture, remember to not make too many 90 degree angles and try to make some surprising and interesting gameplay situations and you'll get it to work out. :)

omegamer said:

And the map itself? (there will be more of course and also enemys but not toooo much)
Oh and the pistol was made by Realm 667 I just throw it all together and made this map.

The pistol was "made by Realm667" in much the same way that Linguica "made" your map because it's on Doomworld.

Tormentor doesn't make a lot of the resources hosted on his site; it's much preferable to credit the actual author(s) of what you're using. The info is listed on Realm667 with each item.