Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
General Rainbow Bacon

Plutonia 1024

I played your map. It almost felt like plutonia. I liked it though. But! The red switch, I think its bugged or you may have tagged it wrong. When clicking it, I can hear a door open, just nothing happens. Unless im seriously missing something. I spend about a half hour looking. Who knows?

I think your intending for the red door to lower. If you click the red switch, Then step back it will make shotgun shells appear and float in mid-air. The rest of the level worked fine. do you have the right setting for the floor.

I actually played the plutonia revisited wad a little too. It's what gave me the idea to do this. My only gripe: The hunted replacement level isn't all archviles.

E: 'course I can fix that if I want to in DB ;)

E2: Yunnow what'd be hilarious? A whole megawad of "Hunted" style levels :o

Yeah I found the secret. I had to play it twice because I didnt realize I got it the first time.

And yes! Like a challenge WAD. Nothing but detailed Arch-Vile maps. That would be awesome.

i don't like the 1024 concept at all, but i've tested your map.
some bugs(i play with prboom plus 2.5.0.7):
with complevel 4: impossible to exit the level and before taking the red key you're not teleport into the room with mancubus and ssg.

with complevel 9: impossible to exit the level.

At first I thought "1024 is getting a bit stale now", but a handful of Plutonia 1024 maps would be neat, as long as one of the maps has a theme like Tombstone :)

cute little map. I say fix some of the visual oddities/bugs and upload it to /idgames.

pretty awesome and small map. I like plutonia styled maps that are small. By the way what does 1024 mean?

DoomHero85 said:

it's the max height and width you can make the map for this style. And map 2 is almost done btw :-)

are you making a megawad or something? :D!

That was great, you should make a megawad of just quick 1024 levels like that. Brief levels like that are always nice to play.

nice i just played your map 23 level. although I got pretty confused at the megasphere area :P i always got squished :P but pretty sweet map i like the 1024 idea :D