Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Depends on what I'm in the mood for. I always play Doom consistently. I would think the "why?" is obvious :p. Recently I've been playing a lot of Oblivion. With Skyrim coming out in November, I actually want to have Oblivion beaten before I get Skyrim. I got Minecraft a few days ago. That seems pretty cool so far.

I'm playing the fuck out of Oblivion before Skyrim hits and sucks me away from Oblivion forever. Currently logging 100 hours across 3 characters.

Minecraft

Technician said:

Doom.

What's with these threads?

Newbies post them to join in.

Technician said:

What's with these threads?

They're the inevitable and unfortunate consequence of a research project the Direct Marketing Association is sponsoring - their goal being the development an AdBot that can pass the Turing Test. ;-)

I can play Half Life 2 deathmatch for hours. Why? Endless amount of maps, and I just love the physics when you shoot someone close range with two shells from the shotgun. And the particle effects, and the fact that you can hear the sound of the body slamming up against the wall.

GreyGhost said:

They're the inevitable and unfortunate consequence of a research project the Direct Marketing Association is sponsoring - their goal being the development an AdBot that can pass the Turing Test. ;-)

I did point out the potential danger that IBM's Watson poses if spammers get hold of it.

imp1979 said:

I can play Half Life 2 deathmatch for hours. Why? Endless amount of maps, and I just love the physics when you shoot someone close range with two shells from the shotgun. And the particle effects, and the fact that you can hear the sound of the body slamming up against the wall.

Oh I think I've played with you before.

I use to play that all the time.

Mr. T said:

Nooooo! You asshole!

Heh

I used to (and still do, actually) play Counter-Strike all the damn time for hours on end. That game could never get old to me. On the other hand all I did last week was play Marvel vs. Capcom 3 day in and day out :P

I've been playing a lot of Minecraft lately. I dug out a giant canal just to discover that water physics don't work that way. Luckily, some friends helped me fix it and make it functional.

There is a mod that allows you to change the water physics back to the alpha style (fill everything).

Doom, Slam Tilt, Crimsonland.

Demos, beating your own highscores, beating your own highscores.

Heh, the style of this Geeta guy's posting reminds of another banned troll who made threads with questions such as "Who is the mapper that makes the best baron of hell map" or "who is the mapper that makes the best BFG DEH" and others down this line. Needless to say, they became quite unfunny after a short while.

Doombuilder

It allows me to easily create what I can destroy and vice versa