Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Du Mhan Yhu

Plutonia 2: problem in map20

This is probly an old subject but, Im playing plutonia 2 again. Im playing map20:Lurking Fear and the blue door wont open for me at all. I have the key. Do I have an old version or something? Whats the problem?

I don't know the map too well, but I think the problem is that the door is opened by a switch in a room fairly nearby that you access using the blue key.

There is a blue door at lines 631/634 which are set up correctly. If this is the one it should work in any port.

No your both wrong. I downloaded it again from Doomworld And it is meant to be opened with a blue key. No switch is needed. Infact, inside that blue door is a switch that opens the another blue door.

Sorry for the pointless thread, Doomworld :p

On the subject of Plutonia 2 map 20, is there a way to get out of the area after the yellow key door if you let it close behind you?

NoobBait said:

On the subject of Plutonia 2 map 20, is there a way to get out of the area after the yellow key door if you let it close behind you?

Well, I think no. I try that map before and once locked inside the yellow key door. I think watching Okuplok90's playthough of this map may help to do on UV Max.

On further inspection I've worked out what is going on. Actually, Grazza is correct. To explain ...

With the blue key, open the blue door nearby - line 631. Then activate switch line 1210. You must take the shortest route to the blue door - I suspect line 2071, since lines 2070 and 2072 use the texture DOORBLU. Also, a number of lines if you walk over them close the door.