Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Craigs

The most promising trailer I've ever seen

DAY ONE BUY.

But I seriously hope that I can kill the PC at the end of the campaign. Playing SR2's campaign made me feel genuinely disturbed, especially the epilogue.

I like the idea of riding around with a tiger in the back of the car.

Edit: Actually, it would be nice to see random activities like that show up. Like downloadable content, it would download an activity for that week, next week a new one, etc just to keep it fresh.

Saint's Row, I thought, was a fun series. SR2 definitely beats the hell out of GTA4. Looking forward to playing this.

For some reason it made me think about this absolutely dreadful trailer for a "Duke Nukem Trilogy" that showed absolutely nothing about the game(s) in question aside from some logos:

You SOB, that's a Machinima.com video. Could have at least told us before, or even better, linked to a normal upload... aaahhhnnggrrr

ManCannon said:

Hell yeah, my character in the second game was a transsexual clown.

That's how flexible the game series is, so much customization. I was an Australian Macho Man/Undertaker Pimp.

I played as Duke Nukem with a mexican accent. Honestly, I can't help but think that SR2 is pretty much how GTA4 should have been done. It's fun, the controls are a thousand times better (movement in GTA4 felt sluggish as hell), and most importantly, starts off explosive and continues to be explosive right up to the very end, unlike GTA4 where the first 30 minutes of gameplay consists of giving friends rides around New York City.

Also despite the main character being an extremely disturbing psychopath (I still find what he did to the leader of the brotherhood's girlfriend extremely fucked up), I still like him a thousand times more than Niko. Mainly because he's not a whiny little cunt.

Clonehunter said:

What did he do to the girl? I'm interested in that now.

MASSIVE FUCKING SPOILER

Spoiler

locks her in the trunk of her own car, drives her over to the monster truck arena her boyfriend is performing at, and lines the car up with the other ones on the track. Her boyfriend drives over her car in his monster truck, unknowingly crushing her