Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Looper

Nomonster speedrunning

czech-n doom2 nomo records from gusta's link, compiled into a continuous movie. :)

part1:

part2:

Actually I just found a bunch more nomonster demos, including a bunch from 2002 and 2003 that were never shifted out of Dang /incoming. Among that lot there's a map01 nomo run one gametic faster than dew's time at Czech-N, and no doubt some other nice stuff. Link below is to the updated archive, it's almost certainly still not complete though.

http://www.mediafire.com/?a6nahw25p3wqua4

Hmm I found my nomonster full run (doom 2).
I'm not sure should I upload this because map24 sucked very much (25-30seconds lost), but I'm not gonna improve the time in a while. I hope you get the map07 trick here so you can beat my time :)) It's not hard once you find out how to do it.

(too lazy to type .txt, sry)

30no1915.zip

Ryback said:

Actually I just found a bunch more nomonster demos, including a bunch from 2002 and 2003 that were never shifted out of Dang /incoming. Among that lot there's a map01 nomo run one gametic faster than dew's time at Czech-N, and no doubt some other nice stuff. Link below is to the updated archive, it's almost certainly still not complete though.

Yeah very nice indeed.

I see Ian Sabourin did great work. Atleast these maps are faster than @ czech-n
Map01: 05.14
Map03: 22.60
Map06: 46.68
Map10: 24.05
Map15: 28.25
Map20: 33.82

I wonder where is Ians Map02 done in 24.97 demo.

Here's my demo for Map14 :)

no141949.zip

sslasher's demos are insane. my jaw dropped when ryback posted his map01, because i could relate... but map02 is entirely impossible to understand. :) pdang seems to be down along with doom2.net, so i'm attaching ian's 24.97 here.

no022497.zip

i can ask twister or hokis, but right now you are targeting levels i don't enjoy running on. :P
09 and 24 i really, really hate (only 12 is worse) and my 21.06 on 04 was just a quick revenge on twister for 10, because no one seemed to go for an optimized run. i will try it though. :)

Map 24 nomonsters with blue key.

If someone ever wondered how fast is this route. Not as fast as the poison route, but I think it's faster than one would think at first.

no24blue.zip

Wolfenstein secret exit

hehee :P 0.72 seconds faster than czech record.
Someone wanna go for 31.xx :) Obviously I will go for it with monsters :)

no313217.zip

Paska said:

If I was in your pants... so you get some kind of feeling

totally spotted your innuendo!