Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NaturalTvventy

Keep it in your pants

How does that indicate 'no erections'? Looks more like the arrow is indicating a space to insert the thing someplace below. The purple/magenta colour scheme is really nice as well. :P

The arrow pointing down implies that erections should be "lowered" manually. Sounds comfortable.

The arrow indicates the bong's acceptable water level.

"Fill to this line."

Hehe, reminds me of this one passage in the first book about a lever being a penis of a demon statue.

hobomaster22 said:

It's indicating pulling a lever switch down. But I can see how someone can confuse it with an erection.

Maybe if you also think a shovel in minecraft looks like a dick, sure.

Maybe it would go well next to a "no impse" sign, sort of like the ones they had in the District 9 movie...

hobomaster22 said:

It's indicating pulling a lever switch down. But I can see how someone can confuse it with an erection.

Oh Dr. Freud, where art thou?

hobomaster22 said:

I suppose we should be glad they didn't include a hand pulling on the lever, otherwise we'd really be confused right now.

EDIT: pic removed

"Warning: Bent erection hazard! Please remain seated until this ride comes to a complete stop!"

bytor said:

"Warning: Bent erection hazard! Please remain seated until this ride comes to a complete stop!"

I've known a few chicks in my time that this warning could have applied to, if you know what I mean.

Encryptic said:

I've known a few chicks in my time that this warning could have applied to, if you know what I mean.

No, I don't.