Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
darknation

book beta testers

In what format can I expect to recieve your tome of scum and villiany?

If I can get it in a PDF then sure, I'll test-drive.

How long is it? I'd love to test-read it, but not sure if I could fit it into my schedule. That, and I'm not good at criticism.

I'm tempted to apply.....would it be interesting and hold my attention all the way through?

(As long as I can read it I'll be sure to get through it)

AirRaid said:

If I can get it in a PDF then sure, I'll test-drive.

.doc only atm, but I have no doubt someone will put it in a PDF file very shortly.

If goatse/tubgirl/lemonparty hasn't ruined me yet; dn's masterpiece surely will

darknation said:

need 5 people to read through the darknation book beta and pump me full of feedback. Apply within.

What are you asking for? You want five poeple to read through you, dressed as a Book? And pump you full of what now?

Ha ha just kidding. I can spot a good story easy. Good grammar easier. If your willing to let me I'll read through it. I'm almost finsished wth 'Jaws' here.

Clearly you dont know dn very well, and so are probably unsuited to this anyway. :P

Edit: Turns out DWF is very bad at telling you that you have PMs. Got mine now!

Shaikoten said:

DN your book is bad and you should feel bad.

You pickled panda arsehole

Count me in, big guy.

Will your book hit me with the force of Doomguy's FORCED and PAINFUL Chocolate Shotgun?

Im about 250 pages in shitlick. The overall feeling is you are trying to be an edgy as fuck, overly descriptive version of Terry Pratchett.

Can I continue reading? Apparently so! at least until I find a new game to install on my phone instead of an ebook reader. Bitch.

darknation said:

I demand judgement. Read faster, shitqueefs.

I keep picking it up and putting it down, based on when I have time, only gotten through the first chapter (or intro, whatever that first part is in italics).

So far I call it dark comedy that I actually want to keep reading. More diagnosis after I read more.

attention beta testers. the time is now. ladle me with your critical juices and allow my mind to marinade in thought.

I haven't been able to focus on reading so I can't be of much help. I did read the first chapter and liked what I read. Very visceral.

seems to be a common theme. I'll add in more explosions and car chase scenes to lure the reader further into the novel.

o no wiat

Do you still need anyone? I have great beta readers that are full of good feedback that improves books.

Well, I'm finally making good progress.

And just now your book caused me to have an apparent hysterical breakdown in my office at work. Bravo sir.