Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rabidrage

Old-school flamethrower?

There was this flamethrower mod back in the day which I used in Legacy, and it was a cut above the rest. Altered graphics and limited range. Anyone know where I can find it? I've found some that are close, but they come with other changes that I don't want.

That flamethrower looks like the right one, or at least pretty damn close. Is there a site where it's available independently of the TC? I think it also had an animated flame on the front of it, though admittedly my memory is pretty fuzzy when it comes to what I was using years ago. Still...I wish to have it again.

Nice! Yes! Um, well, close, anyway. You sent me right to a site that had it. It's another flamethrower right above that one...flamer.deh/.wad. I have to do a few tweaks to make it completely compatible with enhanced.wad/.deh, but THANK YOU for pointing me to what I wanted. My weapon combo is so good now...

What do you guys typically use as your weapon combo? One set or a mix-and-match type of thing?

rabidrage said:

What do you guys typically use as your weapon combo? One set or a mix-and-match type of thing?

I tend to combine DOOM weapons with other DOOM weapons. I find it gives me the best results.

Do I detect sarcasm? Anyway, I finally rediscovered the .deh file that reconciles the sprites in enhanced and the flame cannon. It's the .deh that comes with the particle accelerator. So happy! It almost feels like a modern game, but better. :P