Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Varis Alpha

Doomworld's Desktop Wallpaper Thread [Read the image-posting rules in the FAQ]

http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i425/wph9486/desktop.png

Pretty boring, but I've only had this computer for less than six months so I haven't quite had the chance to really clutter it up. Plus most of the stuff I actually use is on the Windows side (God bless Parallels/Bootcamp). Most of the stuff you see now is copies of my most recent stuff for work, once I'm sufficiently certain that I won't need to suddenly e-mail it to anyone then I'll trash it.

Xeros612 said:

PfffffffffffffffffffffffHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHA that's terrible and you should feel bad.

Anyways, while Craigs has completely won the thread hands down so far:
http://i919.photobucket.com/albums/ad37/Xeros612/thatsterribleandyoushouldfeelbad.png
(I don't feel like scaling that down so here's just the hyperlink.)

I'll see your loner rookie and raise you a freedom stalker

Clonehunter said:

You know you look at too much Furry when that first My Lil Pony wallpaper makes you think about getting horny.

the fuck is this i don't even

My desktop looks basically like this:
http://xwinman.org/screenshots/twm-system.gif

Except, that in my ~/.twmrc I disabled the window decorations/titlebars and the root menu. To start common programs, I just use some keyboard shorcuts, or launch them from an xterm. To move or resize a window, I use keyboard or mouse+keyboard combos.

This method wastes a lot less of my small laptop screen...

Btw, that background is what you get if you start an X server and don't load a background image. I'm rather fond of it. :)

Doomhuntress said:

I won't, because I can somewhat predict what direction it would head in here.

:P

(Ah shit, my post got removed too lol.)

Anyways...

Mechadon said:

Blamo

Nothing special. I like to keep it clean.

Nice, PSOBB. I've been meaning to get back into that game again. I usually end up wasting absurd amounts of time playing when I do though, so I've been avoiding it. Civilization V has already sucked 30 hours of my life away just in this last week.

AgentSpork said:

Nice, PSOBB. I've been meaning to get back into that game again. I usually end up wasting absurd amounts of time playing when I do though, so I've been avoiding it.

I actually haven't played it in a long time (so I'm not sure why I still have the shortcut on my desktop) but that game is so easy to get addicted to. I thought about playing it the other day but I know that as soon as I do, I won't want to do anything else :P.