Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DuckReconMajor

Ever wonder why your pee pee looks like it does?

Too much information. O_O

<I'd state the obvious if I wasn't aware of the consequences.>

I absolutely love the semen displacement theory. As much as people would like to believe monogamy is a natural occurrence in humans, we, a more liberal people (or all dem sluts on the Maury Show) can conclude that is bullshit and is uncharacteristic of primates in general.

Richard Dawkins has a lame explanation where he states the large size of human penis size is attributed to female selection, I never bought that. Having a larger penis to displace semen and shoot semen deeper into the vagina is a much more logical conclusion.

I think we can conclude the human phallus is a much more gentler way of scraping out semen than other genitals with the same purpose.

I kinda assumed cocks were shaped the way they were for a special purpose. I remember reading about a moulding technique to see what the inverted space of a vag was, and uh, it looked nothing like a penis. Of course I wasn't expecting an exact mould of a dick, just something resembling it. None of that happened.

So, tl;dr: the dick is a dick.

Technician said:

I think we can conclude the human phallus is a much more gentler way of scraping out semen than other genitals with the same purpose.

Do spoons count as genitals?

Technician said:

Are you thinking of the bed bug and its traumatic insemination?

Some like cats have more obvious backward pointing spines, likely for removing competing male semen
top google results for 'animal kingdom penis' list weird ones.

gggmork said:

Some like cats have more obvious backward pointing spines, likely for removing competing male semen.

I believe those spines, when pulled from the vaginal wall, cause the female to ovulate. I don't think sperm competition exist for cats because in a litter it's possible for each kitten to have a different father.

Also, that video is awesome. The penis does push the uterus.

If you’ve ever had a good, long look at the human phallus, whether yours or someone else’s, you’ve probably scratched your head over such a peculiarly shaped device.

Great way to start an article

I like the part when an artificial penis and an artificial vagina are used together for great science, as if just one of either wouldn't be pathetic enough. I can imagine myself some Buffalo Bill type loner who is too impotent to masturbate so spends half his time in a hug box playing with both in a desperate attempt to satisfy his insatiable lust.

For women, the psychology of sexual satisfaction turns out to be much more sophisticated than most (male) scientists have been willing to concede. Of course.

Great way to start an article. It even manages to get even more snide.

Technician said:

Great way to start an article. It even manages to get even more snide.

What better way

to catch your attention

than to be

Snide?

What a stupid article!

I hear you can change the size and shape of your penis through what kind of workout you give it.

Every other comment I have, I'll keep to myself.

I kept thinking that website was Super Mario Bros Central.