Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Carnaxus

Looking for MP Playtesters

Hey everyone, I'm new to the forums, though not exactly to DooM mapping. I am working on a simple multi-player ONLY map (as in it is impossible to beat in single-player), and I'm looking for three people to help me test it.

Here's the WAD:

Thanks!

Edit:

Derp, I forgot to mention that I'm using jDoom (Doomsday) for this. It's a DooM II map, no custom textures. In fact...I think I only used like ten different textures...I promise though, if this goes past the PoS stage it's in now, I'll expand that a ton. Thanks for understanding...

Oh, and I like using curves. Lots and lots of curves...

Er... I normally am a bit troubled when playing GIFs. :P
Seriously though, check the link.

[EDIT]: sorry, something was wrong with my my browser. The link is fine :-)

Looking at the map in an editor; each player teleports into one of four cages (player 1 teleports into cage1, player 2 into cage 2 etc) in the corners of a room. In the centre of the room is a Cyber Demon, if someone fires a shot to make him teleport in from his tele pen that is.

In each cage is a switch that reveals a teleporter in one of the other players pens. Said teleporter takes the player to the exit room.

I think you should have waited until you had more to show.

Vermil said:

Looking at the map in an editor; each player teleports into one of four cages (player 1 teleports into cage1, player 2 into cage 2 etc) in the corners of a room. In the centre of the room is a Cyber Demon, if someone fires a shot to make him teleport in from his tele pen that is.

In each cage is a switch that reveals a teleporter in one of the other players pens. Said teleporter takes the player to the exit room.

I think you should have waited until you had more to show.

Hey, I thought the trap Cyberdemon was a nice touch. :(

Nah, I know it's simple. Most of my crap is. I wanted to test the concept first.